Recent content by sanar

  1. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Yup the reviews are true I wanted to give their proxies a try because I saw that there was a 3 day refund policies. But when I asked for the refund(the day after I bought my plan). They took 20+ hours for the first response. And now I'm pretty sure they aren't going to refund since it's 4 days...
  2. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Give me 15% Lifetime Discount Coupon
  3. S

    Looking for Uber Referrals

    ~$2 per referral
  4. S

    Looking for Uber Referrals

    I'm looking to pay someone to use my Uber code so I can get rides for my account, I'm not really sure where to make this offer so if any know someone who is offering this service please leave a message or PM me. Skype: sanarrs
  5. S

    YouTube + CPA - $50/day

    How do you determine how competitive your keyword is? I didn't know that sending 1000 view was still enough for the unlisted method.
  6. S

    [METHOD] INSTANT Re-Rank Trick for De-Ranked YouTube Videos

    So if I have a video that is a few weeks old with not a lot of views and I send a lot of HR views to it and change the title/description it will rank?
  7. S

    Instant video rank - the unlisted method is NOT dead

    So I send HR views to it and then change something in the title/description? And the video will get ranked or indexed?
  8. S

    Instant video rank - the unlisted method is NOT dead

    Could you do the same method with a video that already exists and just unlist it and send views for a few days and then publish it? Would it still rank the same way?
  9. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Update: Indianbill has gotten in touch with me and refunded me the money. Guys just look to get in touch with indianbill if you have any problems he'll treat you right.
  10. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Review after using the problem for almost 2 months now: First off, I'd like to say that I personally like indianbill, but I'm not sure if it's just the support that I've encountered or he allows them to do the things they do but I had a few problems with them that bothered me. The first problem...
  11. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    If you can fix the problem with the proxies I'd be willing to buy the program soon. Let me know when you've fixed it so I can give it a try.
  12. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Do you have a skype where I can get in contact with you faster?
  13. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I pm'd you about this but why doesn't it test proxies correctly? I tried to import and test my proxies which work on youtube. But I keep getting the "Proxy cannot connect to Youtube" message.
  14. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hey just signed up username: sanar . Approve please :)
  15. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Does the upvote work for this bot still? Can I have a trial?
Back
Top