Recent content by SAFD1450

  1. S

    [JOURNEY] $100 a day-- Won't stop until I reach my goal!

    I'll second lakim0's suggestion. Use addmefast, get a bot, and get free likes.
  2. S

    [JOURNEY] $100 a day-- Won't stop until I reach my goal!

    Great thread. Thanks for sharing!
  3. S

    *** Happy B'day to 2011NFL ***

    Happy Birthday bro!
  4. S

    Looking for help not handouts

    OK, thanks for the advice hadoken. Sent from my Nexus 7
  5. S

    Looking for help not handouts

    Great tips. This is exactly the type of advice I am looking for. How do you guys choose a niche market? I know that no one is going to tell me what market they use that's fine, I just mean what tools do you use to determine if a market is over saturated? Or if the people are actually spending...
  6. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Sample please. Sent from my Nexus 7
  7. S

    Looking for help not handouts

    Thanks, but what I meant by my first post was that I am not looking to get rich this second, I am willing to work at it. I am not sure if I am making sense, but I am just looking for advice on where to start my years of trial and error learning. I was in the Army for 7 years and in that time I...
  8. S

    Looking for help not handouts

    I understand and thank you for your advice, I was just wondering if there was an area that would be easier for a newbie to start with. By that I mean what should I try to read or what area should I focus on? Sent from my Nexus 7
  9. S

    First time getting glasses at 24. Everything is in HD baby

    If you think glasses are great, then wait for about 15 years of wearing them and then go have laser surgery to fix them..... that is really great!
  10. S

    Looking for help not handouts

    I like the Amazon idea, but i'm still open to other ideas if someone has another suggestion.
  11. S

    Looking for help not handouts

    :p Haha. Ok, I have read a few posts about Amazon's affiliate program. I will read some more. Thanks
  12. S

    Looking for help not handouts

    Hello everyone, I found this site about two weeks ago and I have been reading through the forums since then. I have seen plenty of posts and questions where the poster said something along the lines of "I am new here, please tell me exactly what to do to make thousands a month." To which every...
  13. S

    Want to get into PAY PER CALL?? but Not accepted? I WILL SHOW YOU HOW!

    This sounds great, but I am still a newbie and I am reading up on my options. Free bump.
Back
Top