Recent content by Sachase

  1. Sachase

    ⭐⭐⭐Growth Engine ⏩ REDDIT & TIKTOK ⏩ Accounts Supply Hub⭐⭐⭐

    Do you have TikTok accounts with TikTok Shop approved and geolocated in Brazil?
  2. Sachase

    Need Email/SMS Marketing help - Cold Email

    Hey! Nice journey and I hope you got the best of it! Do you have any updates on what workflow you ended up following with and if it had good results? Thank you!
  3. Sachase

    How to make US Tiktok account / how to get US views

    Question: Wouldn't logging into the account later on a different device flag TikTok and cause the account to be shadowbanned or suspended?
  4. Sachase

    Did Microsoft reinforce its security for Outlook email creation?

    Hey all! I've been creating 100s of Outlook emails since 2025. My setup was using GoLogin -> residential proxy -> create the email account. It was fast, quick, and always worked. I took a break one month ago. So, until early May, this method was still working 100%. Now, I'm going back to it, and...
  5. Sachase

    [Journey] Adult Affiliate Marketing For a Year

    Are all these weekly gains? Like, you were getting 1.5k a week?
  6. Sachase

    Weird but It Works: How GBP Rankings Randomly Expand

    Hey! Have you observed the same results in other GBPs?
  7. Sachase

    [ STREAM BOT ] Making Money from Music + Phone Streaming Farm

    And you're also doing the phone box farm method? How's your system going for you, if you don't mind me asking? Appreciate it
  8. Sachase

    Best US Proxies for Google and Yelp Any Suggestions?

    Hey, I got interested. What is the correlation between his getting banned and residential proxies? BTW, would you say residential proxies are no good for sticky Yelp reviews then?
  9. Sachase

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    Nice job, mate; I’m happy for you and the progress you’re making. I’m a bit curious abt your day 3 update. You mention that you “Already saw a small bump in revenue today thanks to early subscribers and a mini upsell.” What exactly did you mean by early subscribers? Did you get early...
  10. Sachase

    [Journey] 60k Monthly Profit OFM Agency

    What structure did you put in place when you started with your OFM agency? Like, before pursuing a model, you first set up a website, had tools in place, knew exactly what was needed to get the ball rolling, etc?
  11. Sachase

    My 2026 YouTube Journey – Road to $30K a Month + Setup Automation

    What were the main things you were looking for when searching for a niche, and what was your process for finding this niche? After deciding on the niche, what was your goal with the channel? (Like, post X videos per week, X shorts, etc.)
  12. Sachase

    ecommerce project

    Very interesting. I would imagine that Amazon products are mostly listed by resellers, rather than manufacturers/suppliers. Chinese suppliers are great to consider, for sure; the obstacle I see is that many of them ask for higher MOQs. Would love to hear about your experience with this.
  13. Sachase

    Need advice: Problem with getting reviews accepted, even by using proxies

    Thank you for the reply, loved all the info you shared! I agree, they tightened their filters. I admit that my submission patterns definitely look sketchy. I create an account, submit the review, and close the tab. Always did that way and worked, but like you said... filters are tighter. I...
  14. Sachase

    Need advice: Problem with getting reviews accepted, even by using proxies

    Thank you hugely. I appreciate all the info! May I ask, what service do you recommend that I use for ISP grade and mobile proxies? About OS level fingerprinting, any recommendations on how to go around it/tools that could help?
Back
Top