Recent content by sabuki

  1. sabuki

    Looking for advice on growing a Meme Page mostly organically - Passion Project

    I think 50 videos in? Maybe less. Can’t say exactly. I got 171 videos rn I think. First video did very poorly. 101 views and likes from only friends and family haha
  2. sabuki

    Looking for advice on growing a Meme Page mostly organically - Passion Project

    Fresh ash. Literally created it the day I posted the first post. No warmup. More like “trying to figure out things” phase in the beginning and now readjustment. Changed the captions and the engagement with likes and everything is back. 150k view vid from yesterday as well as consistent views on...
  3. sabuki

    Looking for advice on growing a Meme Page mostly organically - Passion Project

    first of all I want to thank you for all the advice. and Secondly, I think I have gotten some sort of foot in the door in this niche if you can even call it a niche since almost anything goes in the brainrot category. There has been some difficulties recently with getting any kind of traction, I...
  4. sabuki

    Looking for advice on growing a Meme Page mostly organically - Passion Project

    Just always been curious about them. As simple as that.
  5. sabuki

    Looking for advice on growing a Meme Page mostly organically - Passion Project

    hi everyone. I have decided to create an account on instagram which I will try to grow mostly organically, my personal goal is about 2k followers before the new year. Although, I am quite stuck in terms of understanding what is the meta in this niche. I am looking for some advice on how to...
  6. sabuki

    Need advice on doing SEO For B2B.

    Starting to work on this B2B site. It centers around B2B, but also has B2C aspects. What should I do first? The company wants more serious buyers who are willing to buy up in Bulk. Any advice is welcome. Idk if this info is necessary, but the company sells 3D Filaments for 3D printing -...
  7. sabuki

    Rank Website in one week

    Realistically speaking, ranking in one week is practically impossible. There must be sooo many things going for the site, easy keywords, or 0 competition keywords, aged domain, social media presence. There is just one too many factors that are required for this to come to fruition. I suggest to...
  8. sabuki

    Please help analyze this.

    Not sure if we are talking about the same website, but I hopped on Semrush to get an idea what you are talking about, and it seems like what other forum user was talking about, it's just a consistent and quality SEO work being done on the site, I see a prety sizeable rise of traffic from...
  9. sabuki

    Backlinks vs No-Backlinks case study of similar sites

    good stuff dude, good stuff. Might have to dip my toes into this one too. Seems like a very promising element of SEO. thank you for sharing!
  10. sabuki

    What is the simplest hack i can be doing on daily basis to grow my website for free?

    Idk if your site is new or not, but I remember when I used to work on this Hair clinic site, they had a bit aged domain, but the site was practically in coma. barely raking in 60 visitors a month. the owners were also stingy ash, so I literally had to survive off connections to other people as...
Back
Top