Recent content by RT777

  1. R

    Changing username

    Hello, I read this post a few moments ago: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/445165-confirmed-social-network-lawyers-assigned-monitor-bhw.html Would it be possible to change my username? I apologize if I've posted in an incorrect area for this request. Thanks
  2. R

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Edit: accidental post.
  3. R

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    That's what I'm trying to do, but I receive this error when I go to add more linkpushes: You have reached your limit of 5 for this period, you can create more from 2011-06-21 I'm on the 'Super' plan now, but my account is behaving as if it's on the old plan. Edit: Sorry! Logging in and out...
  4. R

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just added a new subscription to my account with username 'ebradsha'. Could you manually initiate the first linkpush? I'm only seeing details on my old subscription.
  5. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    We've heard this warning before about large direct blasts. However, up until now, I believed it was only a serious risk for non-established websites. Our website is not at risk for being sandboxed. Scrapebox blasts worked wonderfully for us with even 60-70K blasts over the past several months...
  6. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    We had been running smaller blasts over the few months prior to the large Xrumer blast--allowing a few weeks in-between each to allow things to settle. Makes it easier to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of each SEO effort. The website wasn't dormant in the run up to this Xrumer blast.
  7. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    I think the only reason we're still in the top 100 on the various keywords is because we were fairly well established on those keywords before the blast. Would you expect our site to recover from this loss over any reasonable time-frame (i.e., weeks, maybe months)? Thanks for the advice.
  8. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    I'm providing a detailed account of our latest experience with Xrumer. This is information, not misinformation. We move slowly and progressively with our SEO efforts. We engage in one SEO activity and monitor the results over several weeks before moving on to different SEO strategies. All of our...
  9. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    I sincerely hope that my conclusions are pre-mature, but this does not seem to be shaking out like previous Google dances we've had with SEO efforts. So far we've only seen progressive downward movement across the board. Every few days our SERPs drop by several additional places.
  10. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    Another incredibly helpful post from ahiddenman...
  11. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    Thanks for the tips aStroke--the site in question had around 15,000 backlinks as indicated by MajesticSEO before the blast and was more than a year old. Our Xrumer blast was for 100K links in all spread over 8 URLs and 16 different keywords. We've never experienced a SERP drop like this...
  12. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    You are mistaken. We've hired freelancers for Xrumer blasts in the past and in the past we obtained favorable results. We're as savvy as the next "expert" on these forums. The results from this blast were disastrous. I have a strong suspicion there's been an adjustment to Google's algorithm to...
  13. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    English fail. Yes, as stated in our post, we did. However a fair number of second tier URLs were mixed in as well.
  14. R

    GOOGLE PENALIZES FOR XRUMER. A warning to all to avoid Xrumer blast services.

    Over the past couple weeks I purchased an Xrumer blast service for an established site. Over these past two weeks we've seen a MASSIVE drop in our search engine rankings across the board on ALL keywords. Without naming precisely the keywords and domain names, here are some examples of the drops...
  15. R

    Ranking well in different search locations?

    For 'The World' my result was 23rd while I rank 15th for the same keyword in the USA. For Canada, I was 61st and the UK I was 194th.
Back
Top