Recent content by Rjeey

  1. R

    Got scamed for 1.5k$!!!

    Well this maybe is not in the right section but still, I`ll apoligise for mistakes that english is not my mother language ! But the storry is like this, back in april I wanted to start website, so I looked for some web developers here in BHW, and I found one guy member of BHW his nickane was...
  2. R

    About Websites& And making legit money ?

    I ment this question for real ? Not as a joke !
  3. R

    About Websites& And making legit money ?

    Does owning a Youtube to mp3 is considered a cyber crime and you can get punished and go to jail for it, like owning a torrent site ?
  4. R

    Being helpfull pays off !

    What did you mean by "High risk client", anyway I never do such a thing again, and trust somone, I think I get a hard leson on this one! I woun`t be able to pay that money till 3 September, maybe I could try to refund that man after a month, because I need to get job or shit like that, because...
  5. R

    Being helpfull pays off !

    Thank for you`re answer :) I don`t have any bank accounts linked to my PayPal account I ha have olny 2 DeitCards VISA and MasterCard, butbout cards are practically empty, few buck on them. I have contacted that guy who is has been screwd bt my so called "freind" more like dager staber into back...
  6. R

    Being helpfull pays off !

    I know, I will never again trust none, but like I said I don`t have money to pay back, my credit card has like 2$ on bouth of them :( And I was so stresed yesterday that I couldn`t get any sleep!
  7. R

    Being helpfull pays off !

    Ok thanks I checked those threads, so my sitation I`m from Europe not UK, Ireland or Germany, I don`t have linked any bank accounts on my paypal, but only 2 debitcards, and my reall adress.
  8. R

    Being helpfull pays off !

    Hello! Sorry but I need to know, I have this really awkward situation, so I one Indian friend asked me for help, that maybe I could help him with monet tranfare one client can pay only with paypal. But my friend he doesn`t have payapl account, so maybe I could to do payapl transaction and...
  9. R

    Websites!

    Hello ! I wanted to ask is flipa good place to sell website ? Someone had worked with this one ?
  10. R

    Webdesign/Webpage

    I need someone who is good at webdesign and creating webpages ! PM me for more details !
  11. R

    Amazon!

    Thank man, so when you reach yore treshold payements are generated and paid 1-3 day time :)
  12. R

    Amazon!

    Hello ! I wanted to know how payments are procesed at amazon asociates, I have selected Bank Transfare. Like when I reach Threshold I can request Payout, and like how fast to it taked them to pay to ban account ?
  13. R

    Webpage

    I need someone who is good with creating webpages! PM me with your Skype, so we can talk futher ;)
  14. R

    App maker !

    Can here is someone who can manke so simple apps for android and play.google ? Send me PM, with youre skype name if you are interested ?
  15. R

    Question about PornHub!

    Maybe will sound stupid, but what`s the diference ?
Back
Top