Recent content by richforeign

  1. R

    Need Some People to Review the Feel and Look of my Website

    its my username and just add a period then a letter C then a O then a M (sorry I have to go through all of this just because I haven't been a member long enough.
  2. R

    Need Some People to Review the Feel and Look of my Website

    Thank You for the information.
  3. R

    Need Some People to Review the Feel and Look of my Website

    I have worked real hard and my website has changed a lot compared to the way it looked before. But I need people to look over my website and give me a honest review of what you guys think needs improving and what is actually good and should stay. I payed someone to review my site from Fiverr and...
  4. R

    Best fragrance/cologne for men? :)

    I have to agree that Acqua Di Gio is pretty good. I tried it before and it smells great.
Back
Top