Recent content by QuvexBid

  1. Q

    Do you prefer short or detailed Reddit posts?

    I prefer detailed posts when the topic needs more explanation, but short posts work better for simple questions. It depends on the topic and audience.
  2. Q

    Posting x4 times a day

    Give some time between each post so every post gets a chance to reach people.
  3. Q

    What happens to parasite traffic after the ranking drops?

    Send some of the visitors to your main site instead of keeping all the value on the parasite page.
  4. Q

    Buying ads from Chapgpt ?

    Don't focus only on clicks. Make sure the landing page answers their questions and has a clear next step.
  5. Q

    How do you build backlinks naturally without risking a Google penalty?

    In my opinion, You shoud try to get links from different types of websites instead of building the same type of link again and again.
  6. Q

    Do YouTube videos still work?

    I think consistency matters a lot. One good video is nice, but uploading useful videos regularly gives the channel a better chance to grow.
  7. Q

    How to stop over spending in google ads?

    Check your search terms regularly and add irrelevant terms as negative keywords. A lot of wasted spend can come from irrelevant searches.
  8. Q

    Do you stop working on a page which continues to rank,

    No, I don't completely stop working on pages that are already ranking. I just reduce the changes and monitor them more closely.
  9. Q

    Zero to one of a site

    I usually spend more time on the first 20 topics than the first 100 articles. If the topic selection is right, content production becomes much easier afterwards.
  10. Q

    Best PPC traffic sources besides Google ads and Meta?

    I have been using Google Ads and Meta for a while, but costs keep increasing and results are not as consistent anymore. I am looking to test other PPC traffic sources in 2026. Which Ads networks are giving you the best ROI right now? Any platform you recommend or avoid based on your experience?
Back
Top