Recent content by NeVeRFoLdinG

  1. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Potential schema action usasge/removal?

    Hey, guys! I just noticed one of the sites I am working on has a potential action schema in the head. It is something that was set in the past, and I'm not sure what it does exactly and if there would be any issues if I just remove it. Probably it is related to the potential action described...
  2. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Favorite chess openings?

    Petroff and French as Black and 100% e4 as white (Ruy-Lopez mainly)
  3. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Looking for an SEO specialist [Full Time] for the Chess Niche (the biggest chess website/app worldwide)

    We are looking for extra help for the largest chess website/portal/app in the world (with over 75 million members) along with another subsidiary website of theirs on chess for kids. Here are some perks and more info: - 100% remote work; - 23 days off per year + local holidays (based on the...
  4. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Average Monthly Salary for a SEO specialist/manager in Spain

    Thanks, guys! Still, what about your employees, are they based over the world? I have a few interviews with Spanish based companies for remote work (I'm not based there), so want to have an idea of what should I say when it comes to the favourite question of HRs- "What's your expected salary"...
  5. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Average Monthly Salary for a SEO specialist/manager in Spain

    Hey, I know most users here work on their own or have their own venture so this question might not apply to you directly. But still, I am wondering if anyone here works (or used to work) for digital marketing agencies or big corporations as a SEO specialist/ manager etc. in Spain? Or if you are...
  6. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Wikipedia link for a poker coaching website

    It seems the links are not working and the post looks a little bit awkward, so here is it is edited where the bolded part has links in the initial post above: Hey guys, I am wondering whether I would be able to secure a link from a specific Wikipedia page and would like to get an opinion from...
  7. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Wikipedia link for a poker coaching website

    Hey guys, I am wondering whether I would be able to secure a link from a specific Wikipedia page and would like to get an opinion from someone with more recent experience. Years ago it was not that difficult to manually edit yourself a page and add a relevant resource (or semi-relevant...
  8. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Google Knowledge Graph Reviews Not Shown?

    Hey, The other day I noticed smth strange-there is a website that aggregates reviews and ratings from Google Play/ Apple Store (AppGrооves.com,) and the ratings are shown on a competitors' knowledge panel and not on ours. Here is an example with the competitor brand in mind. At the same time...
  9. NeVeRFoLdinG

    URL encoding issues for a french article ?!

    Well, of course not :) This was not the first time I'm editing it ;D It was exactly via the permalink manual edit. But @yakuzaemme is right it had to do with the Cyrillic even though both I and the developer tried to manually input the word in questions with ENG turned on the keyboard. Then to...
  10. NeVeRFoLdinG

    URL encoding issues for a french article ?!

    Yeah, that's why I went and tried with my English keyboard but the issue persists, so should not be from that...
  11. NeVeRFoLdinG

    URL encoding issues for a french article ?!

    Haha, no worries it's still early in my country, too :D But yeah as I mentioned it's on WP. Sure, I know I can remove the URL, but I just gave that as an example of what the issue is. And I'm wondering how it can be fixed or to prevent it in future. "WP - Settings - Permalink - Choose your...
  12. NeVeRFoLdinG

    URL encoding issues for a french article ?!

    Hey, yesterday we've published a french blogpost and I noticed smth strange happening with the URL. In the WP editor, the address looks fine, but when I paste it (in Skype, FB, the address bar) it adds some odd symbols like: %d0%b5 . Also when I visit the website it's also fine. Actually, when I...
  13. NeVeRFoLdinG

    German & Dutch content writers/translators

    I'm looking for a freelance content creator/translator in German & Dutch for the online card & board games niche (ex. Hearts, Spades, Rummy, Ludo, Backgammon, Crazy 8s, Klaverjassen, Euchre, Dominoes, 4 in a row). Experience in these areas would be considered an advantage, but it is not a must...
  14. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Google Knowledge Graph Confirmation?

    Thanks @Putt! I've just sent you a DM with some additional questions.
  15. NeVeRFoLdinG

    Can I post FB posts from my company page to our website blog 1:1 | Could any duplicate content issues occur?

    Thanks, man! Have a strong background in mind games like chess & poker.. overthinking is my other name :D
Back
Top