Recent content by Leavepreneur

  1. Leavepreneur

    How often are you having severe stress episodes and breaking stuff?

    I was like that when I was a teenager playing online games. After breaking some keyboards, my dad pummeled me and solved my issue
  2. Leavepreneur

    How can I make at least $2000 a month with AI

    Creating websites and monetizing them via ads, selling services, subscriptions and affiliate marketing
  3. Leavepreneur

    It is okay if you suck at investments, you can still make money with "investments" - My personal experience as a terrible trader

    This was one of the best posts I have read here recently, appreciate the time writing it.
  4. Leavepreneur

    Is it safe to have +100 websites on the same Google Search Console/Google Analytics account?

    You can answer depending on the situation...let's say white hat websites, gray hat websites and black hat websites, is it safe for any of those cases? I'm building a portfolio, not sure if I should use multiple Google accounts or if this is pointless
  5. Leavepreneur

    AI hard censorship now !

    Why do you think AIs would teach you about rich/elite lifestyle? Even uncensored models won't give you accurate answers about it
  6. Leavepreneur

    Is it possible to generate high quality backlinks with AI?

    There are some tutorials on YouTube about generating backlinks with AI, what do you think about them? Total low quality or is there something useful to be made with those Ais about link building?
  7. Leavepreneur

    What is better? ZERO backlinks or 1000 spammy backlinks?

    Could you mention some "spammy niches"?
  8. Leavepreneur

    What is better? ZERO backlinks or 1000 spammy backlinks?

    If you are launching a new website, which one is better: zero backlinks or buy a random 1000 backlink package from Fiverr?
  9. Leavepreneur

    Is the bottom in for crypto?

    The current bottom is around $58k. The current price is $78k. Do you think the bottom is already established for this crypto cycle?
  10. Leavepreneur

    Can’t upload anything at all

    Your account was flagged, you were involved in spam activity, they are simply doing their job
  11. Leavepreneur

    Have you ever dreamed that you were peeing and woken up wet?

    This just happened to me, I'm a bit embarrassed as a 32yo man. Is this normal?
  12. Leavepreneur

    What is the best way to greet a potential customer?

    Ok dear, it makes sense I supposed it was like that, it's probably normal in some countries, but they translated it to English and becomes weird
  13. Leavepreneur

    What is the best way to greet a potential customer?

    But we need to say something, no? Or just "Hi"?
  14. Leavepreneur

    What is the best way to greet a potential customer?

    Let's say you want to approach a potential customer online, what title would you use to refer to them? 1 - Sir (Hi Sir) 2 - Dear (Hey dear) 3 - Bro (Yo bro) 4 - Man (hey man) 5 - Dude (hey dude) 6 - Guy (hey guy) 7 - Mate (hi mate) 8 - Buddy (Hey buddy) 9 - Boss (Hey boss) 10 - Honey (Hey...
  15. Leavepreneur

    Until which number of this list you are able to afford today?

    I will give a list below, you guys tell in the comments until which number you are capable of affording right now if it was needed: 0 - Painkillers 1 - A dinner for tonight 2 - Buying groceries for the rest of the week 3 - A new pair of shoes 4 - A new microwave 5 - 2 hours of fun with an...
Back
Top