Recent content by kudgel

  1. K

    "Removed by Reddit " Why this happened?

    They use AI agents to analyze everything we are cooked reddit is dead
  2. K

    New to X

    Hey guys, I’m pretty new to X and I have a question. I made a new account and I’ve been posting with hashtags to drive some traffic to my website, but my posts are only getting around 1–2 views. I had another account before that got banned, and on that account my posts would usually get around...
  3. K

    Still Editing Old Reddit Comments to Add Links/Brand Mentions?

    I tested many things nothing seems to work anymore
  4. K

    All edited comments are removed!!!

    Yup looks like it's over
  5. K

    All edited comments are removed!!!

    Everything
  6. K

    All edited comments are removed!!!

    Still gets removed after 1 hour if add a link
  7. K

    All edited comments are removed!!!

    It seems like Reddit is not usable for us anymore, we are cooked
  8. K

    All edited comments are removed!!!

    Yep I also noticed it same for posts I was posting, then editing and putting a link in now nothing works, I'm jobless now
  9. K

    Reddit is using AI now

    Nope they added some new AI agents 2 months ago
  10. K

    Reddit is using AI now

    A friend of my friend is working for reddit, he today confirmed they use some super new ai to get rid of comments and posts the ai dont like
  11. K

    Reddit is using AI now

    I don't know if you guys knew this, but Reddit has been using an AI as a “sheriff” on Reddit for the past few months. This AI scans every comment, and if anything sounds even remotely promotional, the comment gets banned and if you’re unlucky, your account might get banned as well. Even...
  12. K

    Reddit's new AI moderators

    It feels like these bigs apps are killing themselfs slowly with theire Ai agents crap, people complaining even normal comments are getting removed for no reason
  13. K

    Can't post any links anymore

    Yo what up guys I noticed that I can't post any links in comments anymore, even with accounts who are aged and with karma, not even a medium article link. Is reddit now game over to spread links or do you guys think it's just temporary?
  14. K

    Any solutions for reddit commenting shadowbans after may?

    No brother they use AI it's over
Back
Top