Recent content by kinmiaa

  1. kinmiaa

    Hosting for Startups

    In most cases, for startups, I would recommend using managed cloud hosting or a reliable VPS instead of going overboard on buying dedicated servers. Keep it simple, but ensure there is room for scalability, good backups, security, and support as your traffic increases.
  2. kinmiaa

    Have You Ever Removed a Backlink Because It Was Too Irrelevant?

    Relevance is for sure a factor I consider, not just DR and traffic. I don’t think I would disavow a link just because it is irrelevant, but spam and manipulative links are always worth taking care of.
  3. kinmiaa

    What was your strategy for growing for the first time on YouTube.

    Great approach. What I would do is also check for views on those old videos to see if the topic you want to target has any demand or not.
  4. kinmiaa

    Forex Recovery Leads

    In fact, I would be much more cautious. I would ask for the evidence of the origins of these lead nd their exclusivenes nd start using small amounts at first.
  5. kinmiaa

    Looking for advice on free marketing, early revenue & SEO for a job board

    regarding the formation of a new job board, my advice would be to first capture a small niche nd then compete broadly. create pages for job nd be a part of communities that can contribute to your seo growth.
  6. kinmiaa

    Would you actually take a flying taxi?

    If their record is safe enough, then I will give it a try. yes, it surely seem like an amazing convenience, but definitely it is going to depend on the regulation, the noise nd the public safety part of it.
  7. kinmiaa

    Do FAQ Schemas still work for SEO?

    FAQ schema is no longer the same for SEO purpose. If using it will make the FAQ page more beneficial for visitors, then I do utilize it but not at the top of my list.
  8. kinmiaa

    external backlinks

    the thing is that imo is much more critical in relation to traffic check than edu or DR. In case the niche is presented at a university website then it is great for you as long as the university website is from that niche.
Back
Top