Recent content by JohnnyParker

  1. J

    Google DMCA Counter-Notice: Risks of Using Incorrect Info?

    Hi! I run a website in the adult industry and recently got many Google DMCA notices targeting tag pages. If it were specific content pages, I’d understand, but tag pages (e.g. "blonde") only list content, some possibly copyrighted but not necessarily. I also host legitimate material. I think...
  2. J

    [HIRE] Infographic designer for small project

    Budget about +/- 50 USD. Preferred payment method: crypto Need a one page infographic to explain some feature on a website. It's a bit urgent. Please DM or leave your tg handle, and show me some works you've done.
  3. J

    Hello blackhatworld community!

    Hi! I'm interested in learning a few marketing tricks for my business, my expertise is in the adult niche. If you ever want to touch that niche we could exchange tips and tricks ; )
  4. J

    Where can I find remote job in digital marketing?

    I can be interested in such services. Please give your details in DM
  5. J

    I've suddenly lost 80% of my Russian traffic, any idea why?

    @Jamaru @CreatorBox @GrayFootedCat @wodzinskan Thanks for your responses, I just registered to yandex webmaser, I see nothing so far there "no issues". Do you have more info about that @wodzinskan ?
  6. J

    I've suddenly lost 80% of my Russian traffic, any idea why?

    Its an adult website. The drop was sudden. I see my website still indexed on Yandex. Do you have any ideas what it could be / or what to do to find the root cause?
  7. J

    Tier 1 Adult Banner CPM: What’s the Realistic Range? (direct deal)

    I automatically get the doubt you're AI with these big numbers lol. If you have more info, examples and all, please share
  8. J

    Tier 1 Adult Banner CPM: What’s the Realistic Range? (direct deal)

    yes, I keep reporting them but my reports get rejected because "still provide useful info" or "not breaking rules"... EDIT: oh it looks their comments were removed... finally.
  9. J

    Tier 1 Adult Banner CPM: What’s the Realistic Range? (direct deal)

    What would you say is that "fair baseline"?
  10. J

    Tier 1 Adult Banner CPM: What’s the Realistic Range? (direct deal)

    Where can one find advertisers that can pay those amounts? Imagine 5M impressions, its 60k usd at $12 CPM...!
  11. J

    Tier 1 Adult Banner CPM: What’s the Realistic Range? (direct deal)

    Interesting. Sounds so low it's disappointing. Is this taking into account that the deal is directly between the website and the advertiser (no ad network in between)?
  12. J

    Tier 1 Adult Banner CPM: What’s the Realistic Range? (direct deal)

    Both @declankay9 and @sezarluare7 accounts were created the same day. They are posting similar inaccurate AI-replies, and liking each other's posts. Please don't reply to this thread again you're waisting our time.
  13. J

    Tier 1 Adult Banner CPM: What’s the Realistic Range? (direct deal)

    IDK I think your reply is AI to be honest... I'm looking for actual insights
  14. J

    Tier 1 Adult Banner CPM: What’s the Realistic Range? (direct deal)

    I know adult ad networks don’t pay much. But when considering a direct deal with an advertiser, how much CPM should I charge for a banner? I have decent traffic and also high user trust. I just don't wanna undersell, nor ask for an unrealistic number. What's the usual ballpark for quality...
Back
Top