Recent content by jawachseo

  1. jawachseo

    What’s the best SEO strategy today for growing traffic on a large international business website?

    Hello guys! I’m currently working on a large international B2B website, and I’d love to get your insights. So far, I’ve already worked for the last 6 months on: On-page SEO with strong keyword targeting off-page SEO with quality backlinks Social media profile optimization According to Ahrefs...
  2. jawachseo

    Is my website being attacked by bot traffic?

    Hello guys! It’s now clear that this was 100% a bot attack because Search Console did not detect the spike, and everything there looks normal, including the queries. So the best way to confirm whether this kind of traffic spike is fake is by checking Search Console data alongside GA4, since fake...
  3. jawachseo

    Is my website being attacked by bot traffic?

    Thanks for helping! The conclusion so far is that the GA4 metrics show no anomalies. The traffic quality indicators look normal, so the last thing left to do is wait for the Search Console data to confirm whether the organic spike is real
  4. jawachseo

    Is my website being attacked by bot traffic?

    after checking the engagement metrics, it doesn’t look like typical bot traffic. Bounce rate: 1.8% Average engagement rate: 98.2% Average engagement time: 49s
  5. jawachseo

    Is my website being attacked by bot traffic?

    Thanks for your help! I’ve checked the related metrics and nothing looks unusual so far. Bounce rate: 1.8% Average engagement rate: 98.2% Average engagement time: 49s The last thing I need to verify is the traffic in Search Console, but since there’s a 2-day delay, I have to wait.
  6. jawachseo

    Is my website being attacked by bot traffic?

    Hello everyone, suddenly, I’m seeing a huge spike in traffic in GA4 as shown in the screenshot, coming from many different countries. My average daily traffic is usually between 40 and 80 users, but today it suddenly jumped to around 2,000 organic visits. In GA4, the traffic source is showing as...
Back
Top