Recent content by HCPGuy

  1. H

    Technical SEO Question

    Ive recently began working on projecrs with full lifecycle marketing targeting licensed heathcare professionals in the US. That includes SEO/AEO management. Problem is last time I was responsible for organic was before COVID so a lot has changed but not everything. Two things I cant seem to...
  2. H

    New user post and introduction

    Optimizing paid first. Meta has been difficult to find the right audiences, google pmax has been spotty, and search is solid. even with solid look alike audiences, meta has been the worst so far. Linkedin feels cost prohibitive because of the aov. Fb groups is an area Ive wanted to explore, but...
  3. H

    New user post and introduction

    Hello, I am a digital marketing director working with electronic health record and healthtech companies. My target audiences are US individuals that hold a license in healthcare. Like nurses, Physicians, CNAs, HHAs, Dental Offices, and more. Hoping to connect with people who have experience...
  4. H

    Email Lead Extraction + Full Email Marketing Campaign

    Pm me, I'm interested in the service
Back
Top