Recent content by grahgrah

  1. G

    Selling corporate twitter handles

    More specifically, I own the handles for CherokeeInc and CherokeeApparel. Cherokee can't be trademarked because it is the name of a tribe, but this is still the name of Cherokee Global Brands. Does the Inc part of it render it invalid to ransom?
  2. G

    Selling corporate twitter handles

    I was just wondering how lucrative "ransoming" twitter handles could be and if its actually plausible to do so. Can the company alert twitter to have the account suspended before the transaction has taken place? Are misspellings all that valuable? I reckon the vast majority of...
  3. G

    selling equity in social accounts?

    Would this be plausible or legal? I know that pretty much all the social sites ban transferring an account but what about just selling equity in it? If you sold less than 50% equity and still controlled the feed would that be possible? If you sold over 50% then technically you didn't transfer...
  4. G

    Any Advice on a user-content generated site?

    Thanks for such a fast response! Ironically enough I am arranging for some friends to write for me, and I do have a voucher for google ads but I'm tentative to use it until I'm sure I'm set up right... As far as monetizing the articles I was putting affiliate links into my plr stuff and I did...
  5. G

    Any Advice on a user-content generated site?

    I just recently started my first niche site, or, sort of a niche site. It has a variety of niches. Anyway, I planned for it to primarily be a user-content generated site where users would submit articles to me and I would review, edit, and post them. In exchange the author would recieve their...
  6. G

    Please help I'm in a corner here!

    Well the incentive for the content was supposed to be a link back to the website/blog and author credit. Fresh content from those users would keep readers coming and more readers would keep fresh content coming...it's just that right now on day four there's none of that on either side. I also...
  7. G

    Please help I'm in a corner here!

    Yeah I didn't think of it, I'm new to this world - it's my first ever website. I deleted the gig already. Good thing I thought to create a new account before I did it instead of tarnishing my regular account's reputation though.
  8. G

    Please help I'm in a corner here!

    So I don't consider myself a spammer or a bad person but...I started a user-generated content site which hasn't attracted any budding article writers yet. I had the genius idea of posting a "host your guest article on my site" gig to fiverr, giving people the illusion that posting to my site had...
Back
Top