Recent content by GonzaloS

  1. G

    Suggestions: Head of Grow Marketing and ran out of ideas

    Hi there, I am the head of grow marketing for a company that sells self-improvement courses. The company sells 3 million dollars yearly and they want to grow fast. The main platform we relied on to attack new customers is FB and IG (for paid traffic), but the performance of the campaigns have...
  2. G

    Auto poster Facebook Groups

    Hi, I found this tool https://www.pilotposter.com/ that allows you to set up a schedule on how often you want to post something on different FB Groups. Of course it doesn't use the FB API. I have to implement something similar and 100+ different people with different accounts will be using it...
  3. G

    What proxy service are you using for scrapping?

    A classifies website that stops my connection every time I make more than 500 requests/day, I am also only requesting the main page, I don't request js, css, etc.
  4. G

    What proxy service are you using for scrapping?

    Hi, I was using storm proxies but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Any recommendation for a rotating proxy service with no bandwidth limit and under $50/month (up to 10 threads)? Thanks
  5. G

    ⭐⭐⭐ Storm Proxies ⭐⭐⭐ 20+ Million Residential Reverse Rotating Proxies ❤️ Dedicated Proxy ❤️ Rotating Proxy ✅ BHW Discount ✅

    Hey is it working? Because it says that your email inbox is full and my subscription has been cancelled.
  6. G

    My organic visits dropped 50% in the last 6 months

    Hi, I have been looking at my Analytics and I see a drop in the visit of some pages, but is there any filter or method that someone can recommend to understand why my organic visits had dropped 50% in the last months? Thanks
  7. G

    How to avoid paying Apple and Android 30%

    Hi, I was hired by a company that has a 3 level course that people pay to access to each level once they finished the previous one. So, someone developed an App to do the course in the phone and when they submitted it to Apple it got rejected because the user has to go to the company's website...
  8. G

    Where to buy traffic from?

    Hi, I was talking to this person who is making a good income by doing dropshipping and buying niche traffic from a source. Let's say that I am in the fashion industry, where could I buy quality traffic from? Thanks
  9. G

    From $0 - $9,500 in 17 days with only $250 Ad spend!!!

    Hi dmickhoh, Thanks for the answer. So to clarify, you copy an article of a "watch" for ex. and you post it in many FB Groups, and this is what I didn't get. Do you retarget those who visit the link with the watch itself and a link to your store instead of a link to the article? Do you share...
  10. G

    From $0 - $9,500 in 17 days with only $250 Ad spend!!!

    Hi dmickoh, Congrats for your success! I have been doing dropshipping for the past 4-5 months with only a few sales and a lot of money thrown on FB Ads with no result. Here a couple of questions: 1) When you get the organic traffic, could you give us an example of what you do in someone's else...
  11. G

    FB Ads with Manual Bid or Automatic?

    Hey, I have seen in some groups that people go for Manual Bid (quite high) in order to get the "best buyers" from FB. Have some of you tested if there is some difference in terms of conversions between manual and automatic bid? Thanks
  12. G

    What I am doing wrong? Aliexpress Dropshipping

    No, when people are not interested on the product people don't click on the link, thus CPC is high.
  13. G

    What I am doing wrong? Aliexpress Dropshipping

    What I am doing wrong? (about to close the store) I have been testing products for the past month and a half. Among the product i found 2 with a PPE <= 0.01 and CPC < $1 (one of the products CPC = $0.30). Just to make sure visitors are not buying because of the price I checked on Amazon and I...
  14. G

    Is Dropshipping through Aliexpress and FB ads dead?

    Hey fc-dh, Thanks for the link, I will definitely check it out. Have you been selling stuffs on FB? If so, are you selling items from Aliexpress? Could you tell a bit of your experience? Thanks
Back
Top