Recent content by goalguy

  1. G

    OLX (Craigslist Alternative)

    Like Schvamp said below I was not asking for any type of CL service. Is CL not allowed to be mentioned at all? Good Luck. From what I can tell all of the posts are personally moderated and reviewed by a live person. Once you post an ad they give you a message stating it could take anywhere...
  2. G

    OLX (Craigslist Alternative)

    I only post in the United States. So I am only using the main OLX.
  3. G

    OLX (Craigslist Alternative)

    Not a lot right now as I am pretty much just researching. I am using quality virgin proxies.
  4. G

    OLX (Craigslist Alternative)

    I was wondering if anybody has any experience with posting ads on OLX? I have been posting ads on Backpage and Craigslist successfully. However, my ads on OLX are getting removed. The ads are all unique with completely unique titles. Does anybody have any insight into this or any experience...
  5. G

    JavaScript Question

    Souljerr did you get a chance to look at it? Right now it goes through the list of emails that I have and registers the account and then posts 4 ads with that account. While doing this it rotates through the titles I have. I would like it to be completely automatic. I would like it to go...
  6. G

    JavaScript Question

    pastebindotcom/UHTS8pxg The code is at the above address. I hope this helps.
  7. G

    JavaScript Question

    I don't have 15 posts so unfortunately I cant message you back. Shoot me an email at (user name on here)ATgmaildotcom
  8. G

    JavaScript Question

    Awesome! Shoot me a message and I will shoot it over to you.
  9. G

    JavaScript Question

    I have a JavaScript program that I have wrote for iMacro and need some help with. It does what I want it to do for the most part however, I believe there is some little syntax issues that I can't figure out. I think some things just need to be moved around for it to be complete. I can send the...
  10. G

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Would the simple private proxies work for Backpage or would I need the Craigslist verified proxies since the two sites are similar?
  11. G

    Backpage/Proxy Help

    Hello Everybody, I have searched the forum and keep coming up empty. I hope this is the correct place to put this, if not could it please be moved to the correct place. I am posting ads on Backpage for my company in the "cleaning services" section. I have written an iMacro script for Firefox...
  12. G

    Hello All - From A Huge Newbie

    Thanks for offer with SEO info and the name compliment Solidshot. I will probably be talking to you shortly once I get everything up and going. I am currently looking for some assistance with US proxies and posting multiple ads on Backpage. If anybody has any information they are willing to...
  13. G

    Hello All - From A Huge Newbie

    From looking over the forum it seems I have come to the right place. There is so much information on this forum I could be in over my head. haha
  14. G

    Hello All - From A Huge Newbie

    Hello All, I am new to this forum and new to the whole online marketing scene. I am currently just simply doing some ad posting for a company, First Restoration Service. I am mainly using Backpage. I am hoping to learn a lot from this forum and the members. Thank you all
Back
Top