Recent content by Geasy

  1. Geasy

    [GIVEAWAY] Free Backlink Reports That Catch Links Semrush And Ahrefs Miss. Full Export, Any Domain

    The community has done a lot for us over the years, so whenever I can I always make sure to return the favour back. You have to PM me with your domain
  2. Geasy

    [GIVEAWAY] Free Backlink Reports That Catch Links Semrush And Ahrefs Miss. Full Export, Any Domain

    This community carried me when I had nothing. When I started I could not afford a single tool subscription, and members here still took the time to answer my questions and point me in the right direction. I have wanted to return that favor properly for a while. This is it. I'm giving away...
  3. Geasy

    [Method] 1.7k backlinks from one tool. Free gov data plus Claude and Lovable

    Quick one for anyone doing link building or digital PR. I used this playbook in the past. It worked, but the development cost made it difficult to repeat. That part has changed. Lovable and Claude can now turn a government API into a working map, tracker or checker in an afternoon. Why does...
  4. Geasy

    How to check if anyone owns your niche in ChatGPT.

    Visibility means owning a topic, not a prompt. Ranking for one prompt doesn't mean you're visible. The brands that win are the ones showing up across multiple related prompts in the same topic. Most topics have nobody in them. Only 15.2% of the 1,094 topics studied had a clear brand leader...
  5. Geasy

    10 Day Old IPTV Site: Only 9 Real Organic Clicks Build Backlinks or Wait?

    10 days is nothing. You can't really come to any conclusions in 10 days even with AdWords, let alone SEO. I'd just keep adding content regularly. Don't upload 50 articles in one go and then leave the site sitting there. Keep feeding it. IPTV is also one of those niches where you have a lot of...
  6. Geasy

    Affiliate recruitment method through X that's getting me a 15% reply rate

    Sharing a little affiliate recruitment method I've been running lately. It's been getting around a 15% reply rate, and roughly half of those are willing to partner in some way, so I'm happy with it. The process: 1. Find any decent match affiliate on X. Someone already promoting offers in your...
  7. Geasy

    Really? I Am Suspected To Be Ai!

    Love this update. Definitively gona bring back the quality to the forum. Since it is just being deployed, of course it will have issues but much better than what we've been.
  8. Geasy

    Regarding AI responses in BHW threads

    If they put the good enough prompt then they deserve to reply in posts. It is really hard to see what the forum has come to. It is much better to have 2-3 genuine replies that actually help everyone than having 30 replies that nobody reads.
  9. Geasy

    Niche Edits vs Guest Posts: Which Is Safer for Early-Stage Whitehat SEO

    What is wrong with the forum? I open the forum and I come to see most of the replies generated with AI? Come on guys, put some effort these days. xDDDDDDDDD
  10. Geasy

    [Geasy Interview] Kshatriya Talks HARO Link Building

    1. Can you tell us about your background and how you got into link building? What was your journey from buying the "wrong links" on BHW to becoming a Reactive PR specialist? Well, I started off with trying to learn how to make money online. Back then, the only way to make it reliably long term...
  11. Geasy

    I made $87,566.91 from Upwork this year. Copy my system to win clients fast with videos, templates, and monthly updates ✅

    This might be something that I can read in my spare time. Please share a review copy. I meet the criteria and will post my honest review on both BHW and Whop within 7 days.
  12. Geasy

    2 x Free Review Copy of OPENAI $1,000 Credit

    Could be interested in this if I may be eligible for it.
  13. Geasy

    [Geasy Quiz] Test Your SEO Knowledge With My Quiz

    hahaha I totally hear you, but that's the beauty of SEO. Everyone plays it differently, that's why at the end we can only have 1-3 winners. I will update the game even more in the upcoming days and add even more logic into it. It's easier than it was in the last couple of years with the AI box...
  14. Geasy

    [Geasy Quiz] Test Your SEO Knowledge With My Quiz

    I hope everyone is doing great in this lovely forum. I had some free time this evening and decided to test my skills and patience by building a simple Keyword SEO Quiz. The quiz currently has 8 logic keyword questions, but if it piques interest, I can add more questions, even spicier ones...
  15. Geasy

    Guestposts don't work anymore?

    yeah you are right. they don’t work as they used to. Google is now all about spamming. They keep changing the algo each 3 months where they give power to forums, reddit and Quora.
Back
Top