Recent content by electronix

  1. E

    Facebook questions

    It takes a lot of time to build a Facebook fan page. I've spent years building some of mine and it still takes a fair amount of effort on a weekly basis. You'll need to know your niche inside out and what constitutes viral content.
  2. E

    500$ for seo but nothing work

    As others have said, I'd definitely doing more research behind what constitutes SEO before you start spending money on it. There are plenty forums around here where you'll be able to gain knowledge from.
  3. E

    Email marketing Software?

    I've been using Get Response however as of late have been having some issues with deliverability issues wit Hotmail emails.
  4. E

    Reverse Engineer PBN Network Source

    Hi, I'm looking for someone who may be able to help me reverse engineer a private blog network by creating a list of blogs that link to a particular website. If anyone may be able to do this, please private message me so we can discuss further details. Thanks
  5. E

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hey Sasha, I've read some speculation in other threads that FB adds fake UIDs onto fan pages themselves so they can know when users upload lists that have been scraped. Have you, or any other users here, heard of this happening? I have some other questions but don't want to make it seem like...
  6. E

    Ulead Pro, FB Lead Chef, or Social Lead Freak?

    Thanks for the tips. Do you load the fake account on another computer, through a proxy, or using another internet connection? I've read that FB also logs you mac address and merely signing in with another, fake account, could still flag your personal account? Would loading the ID's targeted to...
  7. E

    Ulead Pro, FB Lead Chef, or Social Lead Freak?

    Rather than starting a new thread, I also felt like my question would be suited here. While it seems that Ulead Pro takes the cake, how can I know that facebook won't deactivate my account if i either a) use my personal facebook account to scrape emails on all of my fan pages / other closed...
  8. E

    [Journey] Finally made it to $100 a day with FB

    I've been working on some affiliate sales through ticket sales within a certain industry. I've been able to generate great traffic and pretty good returns organically, but after seeing your comment about tuning adsense to only have to invest $50 for 16k likes, I just had to ask, how exactly did...
  9. E

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    If these methods really do work for these guys, then why wouldn't they just create their own niche sites everyday and benefit from the added profits. Wouldn't be that hard to put adsense, cpa, clickbank links on each of those pages. That as well as the fact he hasn't even put a sample site after...
  10. E

    Themeforest template package

    As the poster above has said, just copy the URL into your browser and the downloads will work. Thanks uploader, can we be assured the nulled scripts don't have malicious codes in them?
  11. E

    Article Marketing Robot still Worth it now ???

    I'd also be interested in some back ground info please :)
Back
Top