Recent content by Durinur

  1. Durinur

    Ahrefs Just Announced A Free Website Checker Tool That Lets You Do More

    You can't check induvidual URLs in Similar Web tho.
  2. Durinur

    isit safe to change theme?

    It could be. If everything stays the same, then it should not matter. But if the theme change also changes some data on your site, it could affect your SEO. For example, a new theme could lower or increase your site speed, it could change structured data like Schema, or it could even change or...
  3. Durinur

    Rollout ✔ Released the August 2022 Helpful Content Update

    For now.. This will always be a cat and mouse game.
  4. Durinur

    ❌❌ These SITES got BUTCHERED in the LAST Update ❌❌

    The UI looks fine to me when I go to the site.
  5. Durinur

    To compete with google, Ahrefs Search Engine Launched - YEP, gives 90% of ad revenue to content creators

    While I welcome any competition to the search engine market, this search is pretty crap. I tried a few tests, and results were underwhelming to say the least. They don't really understand search intent very well compared to Google.
  6. Durinur

    Can anyone help me to create Wikipedia page?

    Yep, you need a good account with a lot of decent edits if you want to do it. So it is best to hire someone, or do the hard work yourself. It will take a while, but can be very rewarding if you put in the work.
  7. Durinur

    Large list of sites for backlinks.

    I also can't find a place to put the link on nature.com. Any ideas?
  8. Durinur

    Large list of sites for backlinks.

    I can't find the place to put my website on the profile on Vocal. Anyone got any idea where to find it?
  9. Durinur

    What should I be doing next to my job to make money?

    How much time do you have to spend on the project?
  10. Durinur

    Food Blog - Is it worth?

    Good luck! The food blogging niche is very competetive, and it's generally difficult to monetize it. While it might seem like affiliate for kitchen products could work, most people aren't looking to buy anything when they read a food blog. Your plan looks pretty good though! You can definitly...
  11. Durinur

    Has anyover overcome shiny thing syndrome?

    I think you just need to get some more discipline. Making a project successful is hard work, not matter what method you use. Everyone will be at least a bit bored by their project at one point, but some people keep going with it, while others give up. Guess who are more likely to be successful...
  12. Durinur

    I want to abandon my channel with 6k subscribers

    Well, if you can't monetize it, what are your other options? Perhaps you could delete all the videos and start a fresh white hat channel with the same channel? Thay way you get to keep your subscribers, and you should be able to monetize it once you have fresh content, right?
  13. Durinur

    if you have nothing to contribute, at least dont mislead

    I think most suffer from stupidity, not malice. But maybe I am just naive, and people really do want to waste other's time.
Back
Top