Recent content by Cromiell

  1. Cromiell

    Journey to $100k as an AI Influencer

    @RedShark Regadring the fingers, there are resources such as badfingers, EasyNegative etc. that help to get the better results. Also, there is a technique to use the sample image of proper hands/fingers embeded in the prompt which are in similar pose as the image you try to generate. However...
  2. Cromiell

    Best way to monetize AI generated pictures

    Which websites still allow AI content?
  3. Cromiell

    Looking for private social announcements/posts websites

    Hello, I'm not a native speaker so it might be hard to explain but whatever... Thanks for any help :) I'm currently starting my new international project of monetizing by email. I need to know some good websites where I can add my own announcements/posts (however you call it). The content I...
  4. Cromiell

    Creating large facebook group

    Hello, is there any way to add members to one's group in any other way than suggesting your own friends to join it? So for example would I need a lot accounts with a lot of friends to start growing the group or is there any other way to kick off and get it a bit "viral"?
  5. Cromiell

    [Method] Earning 10$+ for newbies - appKarma Android

    Hello everyone! We all know there are many applications for Android which offer earning money but most of them take ages to get any profit or simply are not going to pay us at all... Lately I was digging through them and came to the conclusion that the easiest and fastest way to earn some cash...
  6. Cromiell

    Pinterest bot

    I am looking for advice in terms of choosing a free or relatively cheap bot for making repins, comments, and pins. Could you give me some examples of such bots?
  7. Cromiell

    Wanna buy YT accounts but... problem here

    Hello, After recent problems with YouTube accounts I'm pretty much stucked. There are no accounts on sale anywhere. Only here I managed to find some but they are mostly in bulk for 30$+ and I don't need so many account at the moment. If you are selling YT PVA accounts and can guarantee they...
  8. Cromiell

    Free 1-3 Page Website

    Dropped you a PM
  9. Cromiell

    PaidVerts.com - Something you simply can not miss

    PaidVerts is an advertising platform that pays you to interact with advertisers. PaidVerts was constructed via crowd funding from My Traffic Value and subsequently owned outright by the My Traffic Value communal portfolio. You can login to MyTrafficValue using your PaidVerts account login...
  10. Cromiell

    Looking for HQ YouTube Accounts with proxies

    So, anyone who knows?
  11. Cromiell

    Youtube Deletes And Reuploads Videos

    So what views providers would you recommend now?
  12. Cromiell

    Looking for HQ YouTube Accounts with proxies

    Hello, I swear I saw something like that here but I can't find it in search... Anyway, I'm looking for high quality YouTube accounts with proxy attached to each account. Can you make me a favour and post links to someone offering such service?
  13. Cromiell

    Video Rejected (You can re-upload)

    But it doesn't happen immediately right? Because currently I can not edit the video etc. It's blocked atm.
  14. Cromiell

    Video Rejected (You can re-upload)

    Hello, Today I logged into my YouTube account to discover that my 3 weeks old video is deleted (30k views, 1k like, some comments, well ranked in both YT and Google). Well, actually I don't know whether it's deleted or something else. I didn't see any "red screen of rage" informing me that it's...
  15. Cromiell

    YouTube & Google - Strange behaviour (ranking)

    Hello, I got video (gaming niche - local target for Poland). It has got 1st place in YouTube search (game title) as well with keywords about download and so on. Anyway, I also had top1 in google, I even had better place than gaming websites with game reviews and so on. Suddenly it dropped down...
Back
Top