Need to market this free social media website on a specific Reddit subreddit. Looking for someone with the tools to mass DM users who have recently commented/submitted a post. Let me know your pricing per message and how many you can realistically do per day.
Stealth is temporarily. There's no "right way". Not every individual that is banned did something wrong. eBay flags accounts left and right. Due to their revenue they could care less if they're incorrectly flagging accounts and rejecting the ability to appeal.
Your goal as a seller is to make...
I am a publisher of ad networks, and I wanted to make the 728x90 and 468x60 banner ads responsive since they're cut off on mobile due to width. My first thought was to show a 300x250 in placement of the 728 and 468 banners on mobile devices only. So I created the following code:
<div...
Let's say I have a app called "Razors". I have 500+ customer reviews that is showing on Google PlayStore. In reviews it shows the username, I can click it and it'll take me to their + account. From there I can message the user. Is there a tool that can basically scrape those usernames from the...
Do you think it would be better to use my domain name instead of free email accounts as far as conversions? This is for a dating website, and the emails are American. I know for myself I wouldn't open some random email that has anything about Dating from a free email provider. Now if it came...
I have been collecting targeted emails for one of my websites. I have never done email marketing before. I have 2,000 targeted email addresses that I pulled from websites in my category over the past year. I want to blast these emails, enticing them to visit my website.
What bulk email service...
Friends & Family would be the best start for investors. Crowd funding is next. Your not going to find any investor unless you live in those startup cities. They typically want you to work local.
BTW it's not impossible to market it for $1,000. Bust your butt off doing free marketing and you can...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.