Recent content by codBq

  1. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Received articles now, good and quality work I'll buy more articles for future projects later .
  2. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Ordered 6 articles 2CO : 4579748608 Articles' infos sent via PM Please confirm
  3. C

    Selling a site how much pay? and 301

    Yep I can't explain in simple way. Radog you understood well. They are not internet marketer but their most of the advertisements on internet and also they sell stuffs in internet. After guarentee my place in keywords I plan to contact with them. They probably have internet and promoting...
  4. C

    Selling a site how much pay? and 301

    Hey, Now my site ranking 1st "best mykeyword" for ex. assume that mykeyword is restaurant. Also ranking lots of best ... ... sub-keywords. Now in my main keyword when searched in google there is a big company listed in 4th assume that CompanyA. Now Company B is biggest rival of Company A. And...
  5. C

    Article Demon Real Reviews

    Thanks for review, indexing not problem i'll gonna buy bookmarking demon the next month, and have SB so Submission success 80-90 % good for me and all the specifications fit for me. Thanks again.
  6. C

    Article Demon Real Reviews

    Everyone know when u google article demon reviews comes affilate reviews so I need real reviews. Please who use Article Demon can share good and bad thoughts. Note : I have lots of review about AMR. I don't need a comprasion. After getting Article Demon reviews I decide AMR or Article Demon.
  7. C

    Which tool should I buy? Article Tool or Bookmarking Tool

    web 2.0 sites that in the link wheel
  8. C

    Article Marketing Robot or Unique Article Wizard

    any one try Article Demon ?
  9. C

    Which tool should I buy? Article Tool or Bookmarking Tool

    Okey I have ScrapeBox and I need one more tool. I can handle to pay one tool. Bookmarking Tool or Article Submitting Tool ? Which is more important why ? Really need advice. Thanks for advance
  10. C

    Here is the new theory getting approved comments in ScrapeBox

    Thanks for response, I'm brain storming about commenting methods cause the autoapprove blogs' link populartiy getting low, they don't make any sense for ranking so maybe getting approved links from high PR Low OBL blogs better than lots of spammed autoapproved links
  11. C

    Here is the new theory getting approved comments in ScrapeBox

    @-Jericho- I'm planning make a deep search and find high PR dofllws. A few irrelevant backlink does not hurt I think :)
  12. C

    Here is the new theory getting approved comments in ScrapeBox

    Yea I know but I think it's an easy way. Think about this, generally coments like "I love ..., i like it, it's the best etc." Not too long comments
  13. C

    Here is the new theory getting approved comments in ScrapeBox

    While I listening music an idea has come in mind. Now firstly choose an artist for example I'm choosing Armin van Buuren. Okey now go to youtube and search for Armin van Buuren and take all good comments. After that in SB do a keyword scrape Armin van Buuren copy all keywords to list then scrape...
  14. C

    FREE ScrapeBox Blast!

    Offer still exist I'll PM if exist thanx for advance
Back
Top