Recent content by cloakme

  1. cloakme

    If AI Robots Live With Us in the Future... Will They Demand a Salary?

    Everyone keeps saying humanoid AI robots will be living with us 24/7 soon. My only concerns: If I set my robot to run ranking campaigns, will it demand weekends off or report me for not charging it on time? What if it learns SEO from watching me and starts outranking all my sites in its free...
  2. cloakme

    Content decay - real phenomenon or just normal ranking movement?

    Content decay is just a polite term for getting out ranked by competitors who published fresher content and matched current search intent better. When a refresh works, it’s not maintenance it’s closing the content gap and triggering Google's freshness algorithm to win your SERP spot back.
  3. cloakme

    Can you noindex posts on Google while keep indexed on Bing?

    Hi, Yes. you can absolutely noindex pages for Googlebot specifically while keeping them indexed for Bingbot. Search engines respect user agent specific indexing directives.
  4. cloakme

    I have a great opportunity for a serious SEO professional (remote)

    Hi, This sounds like an interesting project, especially since you're looking to build the SEO strategy from the ground up. I would be happy to learn more about the project, target market, and goals, and discuss how I could help with the SEO strategy and implementation. Feel free to share more...
  5. cloakme

    No More Outdated Guest Posts ❤️ Framework GP ❤️ ☑️ DR30+ & 1K–20K Traffic☑️SEO Optimised Keywords☑️ Structured Content☑️ Long-Term Authority❤️

    @ishowslow Details has been sent, please check your Inbox, Thanks! @techdis Details has been sent, please check your Inbox, Thanks! @Ryan Tech Ddesk Details has been sent, please check your Inbox, Thanks!
  6. cloakme

    No More Outdated Guest Posts ❤️ Framework GP ❤️ ☑️ DR30+ & 1K–20K Traffic☑️SEO Optimised Keywords☑️ Structured Content☑️ Long-Term Authority❤️

    @afirlit1994 Details has been sent, please check your Inbox, Thanks! @Brand Burrito Details has been sent, please check your Inbox, Thanks!
  7. cloakme

    Is SEO dead?

    Many people think SEO is dead because of AI, but I don’t agree. AI can provide information and suggestions, but real transactions still happen on websites. To make your website visible, trusted, and discoverable, SEO is still essential. AI is changing the way people search, but SEO isn’t dead...
  8. cloakme

    start backlinking for my website

    Hi, Yes. keyword research is important for backlinks. For an image converter tool, I’d recommend a mix of informational with transactional content, with natural keyword variations and diversified anchor text. If you share your URL, I can suggest the right keywords and backlink strategy.
  9. cloakme

    My website traffic going down by every weak

    My suggestion: The traffic decline could be caused by several factors, such as Google algorithm updates, ranking drops, technical SEO issues, lost backlinks, declining keyword positions, or changes in search intent. I would first analyze your Google Search Console and Analytics data to...
  10. cloakme

    2025 Plan vs 2026 Reality — How Did It Go?

    2025 Plan vs 2026 Reality — How Did It Go? Back in 2025, what did you plan to achieve in 2026? More clients, more income, a bigger business, a new project, better rankings whatever your goal was. Now that we're already deep into 2026, I'm curious: Did you achieve what you planned? Or is it...
Back
Top