Recent content by ciphercipher1

  1. ciphercipher1

    How are those videos made

    they use characters from cartoon network
  2. ciphercipher1

    How are those videos made

    but the thing is those ai that you have mentioned are really copyright specific - how would one get over this? Also should i go image -> video ; or text - video? Thank you for your response. Also they have a local rappers voice and it speaks in the target country's language - how would I...
  3. ciphercipher1

    How are those videos made

    Can anyone shed some light how those videos are made and how they avoid copyright and etc. Thanks in advance
  4. ciphercipher1

    Journey - Ai Influencer NSFW

    Is it still going?
  5. ciphercipher1

    State of AI OFM

    how is that true? u mean it in ethical way or in money making terms? Cuz AI is so advanced now they can be made 1:1 with real models. And I talk videos and etc
  6. ciphercipher1

    State of AI OFM

    Hey guys I would love to if some of the more profitable guys who do AI influencers can share a thought or two :) I read that average onlyfans creator earns 120-180 euro per month. And if that is for real persons what is there left for AI? Is it worth getting into it? I see its booming all over...
  7. ciphercipher1

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    literally my account is still free - also your plugin url is not working :D
  8. ciphercipher1

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I have lost so much from my account like i had some lifetime downloads from other bonuses from BHW... that I understand the guy has some issues he will resolve soon - BUT WHY NOTHING CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE? STUCK AT 45%
  9. ciphercipher1

    Printing 1000's of Tinder Accounts Daily

    what emulator are you using?
  10. ciphercipher1

    AI OFM $10K / MONTH

    Updates on this? Did you break even ? Maybe profitalbe?
  11. ciphercipher1

    AI OFM Journey | Building a $3K/mo AI-OnlyFans Biz with No Real Models (From Scratch)

    How did you get onlyfans account with AI girl???
  12. ciphercipher1

    [Journey] AI Content Creator with Flux+LORA

    Any updates? Did you make money from this?
  13. ciphercipher1

    [Journey] My slot machine graphic design journey - $100 per month goal

    would you be so kind to share where to find this platform - i researched all of the internet and it was not to be found
Back
Top