Recent content by BSorel

  1. B

    Does Linkvana Work?

    I'm curious to see if anyone here has used linkvana. If so, how were your results? Thanks in advance! :)
  2. B

    How to monetize Facebook Fan Pages

    I have access to 6 Facebook Fan pages with a total reach of just over 3Million fans. What ways can I monetize this? Sell ad-space like a virtual billboard? Promote my own websites? Sell the pages outright? I'm looking for ways to turn a profit. If you have any suggestions, they're greatly...
  3. B

    How can I increase my seo?

    Building high quality links and writing SEO friendly content is key. The phrase "content is king" is more than true in SEO. Focus on doing keyword research to see what things you want to rank for, write content about each of these keywords. Then, once you have a good amount of content, focusing...
  4. B

    MNS and CJ questions

    I believe having your domain name correlate with what your selling will ultimately make the challenge of ranking a little smoother. It probably wouldn't hurt either if you bought a few different domains (maybe 3-4) for the same MNS you want to make. Experiment a little with your SEO tactics on...
  5. B

    Online Poker

    So even though I'm not registered to vote, I may reconsider and vote for Romney just so I can play Online Poker again! Thanks for the tidbit there.
  6. B

    Online Poker

    For anyone living in the United States, is it still possible to play online poker for REAL money? My initial thought would be yes, but you must use a proxy server to even deposit money. The more important question, how would you withdraw your earnings? I figured some of you BHW masters would...
  7. B

    Info graphic & Info-active Ideas

    Dear BHW fam, I'm still very new to the wonderful world of SEO however, I've quickly grown to appreciate a cleverly designed info graphic (IG) or info-active. After recently watching TDKR 3x already, I was thinking about the whole good vs. evil notion and possibly incorporating that into an IG...
  8. B

    Last Night's Google Update

    From my understanding, the G Algo was updated last night and after reading an article on Forbes about the "end of SEO", I was wondering if anyone has felt the effects yet?!
  9. B

    A loophole exposed: Recover from ANY penalty in 2-3 days and rank with pure black-hat!

    Indeed. This method is amazing. It works for me every single time my sites take a penalty. Good job!
  10. B

    13 Social Sharing sites to DOMINATE Google's Social Ranking!

    Indeed. He is my favorite person to read posts from. I'm going to try to make some highly contributing threads soon.
  11. B

    INSTANTLY Index Any Link! (Without Pinging!)

    I just used this again. Perfect method to get pages indexed!
  12. B

    INSTANTLY Index Any Link! (Without Pinging!)

    I've been using this for the past few weeks. This is the BEST WAY to ping links! Thanks & Rep Given. Great share! I've found that the results tend to be better using this, as opposed to pinging.
  13. B

    I have 35 dollar to invest! where to start??

    Without giving too much away, what is the MNS? PM for further advice!
  14. B

    13 Social Sharing sites to DOMINATE Google's Social Ranking!

    Very helpful post. I cannot stress the importance of everything you said. People seem to skip over the basics and go right for the links. All natural sites have links from these sites, without them, you're taking a very strong risk of getting caught for SEO. Having a strong social presence is...
  15. B

    Post Penguin Bad Links - What if the owner won't remove?

    With penguin, you worry when your whole link profile is bad SEO. One link will not hurt you. Just keep building diversity and more anchor texts and you will be fine. I would not stress too much.
Back
Top