Recent content by boomergang

  1. boomergang

    Ask Me Anything About Google Ads

    Where do I get that from
  2. boomergang

    Ask Me Anything About Google Ads

    Where do I get the agency account from
  3. boomergang

    Ask Me Anything About Google Ads

    so, basically. I've been trying to run gambling ads but It's confusing. Like, when I setup the campainge properly, my account gets suspended immediately upon setup but if I setup random fake campainge it gets approved and if I then change to my original keywords it get's suspended. Before a...
  4. boomergang

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    can I know more details and the discount codes? thanks
  5. boomergang

    ⚡➤RANK YOUR SERP's⚡▶️ SEO MIX BACKLINKS ▶️ High Authority⭐ UNIQUE BACKLINKS⭐ High DA SITE◄⭐⚡FLAT 50% OFF⭐

    Order placed, receipt: 38E27496JD506702S Kindly get it done fast, I'm waiting for results ☺️
  6. boomergang

    I want to rank my website on #1 Google results

    I want to rank my website on google #1 result, it's just a login page. The top 5 results for the keywords I want to rank for are other people's login page "none of them are of official website". Budget is negotiable with reasonable limits. Just to mention, I've already paid many people for...
  7. boomergang

    Adult Tube Site to $5,000 P/M

    Pretty vague idea, i don't thing you'll go anywhere with it but good luck
  8. boomergang

    ⚡Aggressive SEO⚡ |AI SEO (AEO/GEO) + Traditional SEO| ✅ Foundation Links ✅ Multimedia Assets ✅ High DA Links | Entity & E-E-A-T | Reviews&CaseStudies

    hi there, I'm interested in it. Looking for latest discounts and better guidance to rank my one page thanks
  9. boomergang

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi there, I'm looking to rank my website on google. Can you explain me how does your service work? and also tell me about the discounts!
Back
Top