Recent content by BlackAndWhiteHatGuy

  1. B

    Making $30/day - any ideas on how to improve my technique?

    Yes, you're right about that. So let's say the "need" is recruitment/career/job-related. Yes, but as the previous poster said it's very hard to do something like that, in fear of someone "stealing" it and competing with me... Yes, some of them unsubscribe quite early or quit clicking the...
  2. B

    Making $30/day - any ideas on how to improve my technique?

    Hmm... sorry for the early bump... I was hoping for more feedback here but I guess I'm just being impatient... any comment is highly appreciated... thanks :-)
  3. B

    Making $30/day - any ideas on how to improve my technique?

    Hey everyone, I thought I'd share what I'm currently working on and see if anyone of you can come up with ideas on how to improve the concept. The following might sound very rook-ish to some of you experts out there, so don't laugh :-) For obvious reasons I can't get into too many details but...
Back
Top