for a beginner i'd honestly test small instead of overthinking which one is "best".
popads, admaven etc... results can be completely different depending on the offer and GEO.
PopAds is full of bots lately. If you want something cleaner that actually converts, AdMaven is the best alternative right now.
I’ve been using them for a while—the ROI is lowkey way more stable and their anti-fraud actually works. Propeller is okay for volume, but AdMaven wins on quality every...
1. check out Shiftproxy - a reliable proxy server with millions of IPs .
2. use specialized, privacy-focused software rather than relying solely on "Incognito" mode.
What’s your niche? For Tier 1 utilities or streaming, you really need a network that knows how to handle that traffic. I’ve had the best luck with AdMaven so far. Good money, and my account manager actually gives me optimization tips instead of just ghosting
If you’re looking for CPM, I’ve had good results with AdMaven — payouts are solid and the dashboard is easy to use.
Always test a couple networks small to see what performs best for your traffic.
With 2M monthly visitors, you’ve got plenty of options — pops, push, banners, smartlinks, or affiliate offers.
The key is to test a few formats, track what converts, and scale the ones that give the best RPM without annoying your users
I haven’t used AdBlueMedia much, but I’ve heard mixed feedback about earnings getting cut for some people.
For me, AdMaven has been more stable and reliable — payouts are solid and the CPMs feel better.
Might be worth testing a couple networks side by side.
With 3-4M daily impressions, hosting costs can get crazy.
I’ve tried Monetag and Ezoic too, but recently switched some traffic to AdMaven their payouts are competitive, and fill rates helped me optimize revenue better.
Push notification monetization can be very effective with the right network. AdMaven offers great solutions, providing reliable traffic and good ROI without harming behavioral factors.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.