Recent content by BenMcQuaid

  1. B

    A Way Without SEO?

    Ok, I see. Maybe I will do the same and see which ones seem to have the best feedback.
  2. B

    A Way Without SEO?

    That's a great analogy! How good are the SEO packages here on BHW? Ever tried them?
  3. B

    A Way Without SEO?

    Thank you, really appreciate the feedback on the question. I think that you are probably right, especially with how saturated pretty much every single niche is in today's age. Maybe I should look deeper into improving my SEO skills!
  4. B

    A Way Without SEO?

    Thanks for the reply! Maybe I didn't really elaborate correctly. Do you think that I'd steadily see an increase in traffic if the content was there but I was using absolutely no traffic driving methods, including web 2.0s and emails? In essence, would it be possible for people to just stumble...
  5. B

    A Way Without SEO?

    Hi everybody, quick question. Do you think that it is possible to get a good daily unique visitor total (~3,000 Uniques per day) without the use of SEO? For example, if I build a website based around quite a broad niche, will my site eventually pick up traction if it has enough content or will...
  6. B

    It Is Time To Take Action!

    As stated in the original post, I am using Meathead's SEO Jacking Method to promote. Search it up if you want to know more.
  7. B

    It Is Time To Take Action!

    Thanks for the kind words! I have now completed my first review landing-page for one of the products that I am promoting. Hopefully this should go some distance in improving my conversion rates.
  8. B

    It Is Time To Take Action!

    UPDATE So, these are my updated stats I've had a major issue today that could effect the future of my traffic but I'll have to be resilient and find a way around it! I am thinking of adding a landing page soon to help entice my viewers but I'm not sure when this will be done as of yet. For...
  9. B

    It Is Time To Take Action!

    Thank you all for the great, kind words! I look forward to sharing my success with you all! ;)
  10. B

    It Is Time To Take Action!

    I am linking them directly to the product, no landing page as of yet.
  11. B

    It Is Time To Take Action!

    Ok, so goal #1 has been completed within hours of my original post. :D I am ecstatic and really motivated! Time to set myself a new goal... GOAL #2: Earn a total of $100 or over on Clickbank
  12. B

    It Is Time To Take Action!

    For about 2 years, I have been reading this forum and drawling at some of the earnings that are being made. But now I feel that the time has come for me to make some of my own money. I have made some half-hearted attempts before but have had no success, but this time I'll work hard and stay...
Back
Top