Recent content by Beat Drop

  1. B

    The Shopify + Facebook Method FAQ - All Questions Here Please.

    MAke sure you have proper paper work and so do your suppliers
  2. B

    REUPLOAD - 70$+ per day Porn Uploading system

    So ive been playing around with this for a few days and have about 100 videos up. Webcam related videos are dying out fast, they get maybe 20-90 views and then they just died. I tried torrenting normal porn and uploading that with my links and watermarked the videos and managed to make $2 in...
  3. B

    REUPLOADING Skype group

    is this about the reuploading porn videos one? if so shoot me a pm
  4. B

    Today i hit 1k$ a day [method inside]

    Im happy to see this got grave dug, I found this and took the idea and applied it to another niche and i ended up making $200 in the last few days off it. I know it isn't much but its the first time i made any income online after weeks of failures (I really suck lol) and thank you and who ever...
  5. B

    [WTH] Programmer who wants to join celebrity fan site which makes $1k/mo, scalable

    I know nothing about php but i can take the codecadmy course and learn it asap if no one else is offering to help, im broke as hell
  6. B

    REUPLOAD - 70$+ per day Porn Uploading system

    I keep getting uniques and not one lead/sale in anything...the videos also aren't getting that many views, they hit 30-50 views first day, did nothing for 3-4 days, then another 40 views over last few days... What do i look up to improve these stats? Im not giving up bc i see some results, and...
  7. B

    Fiverr ruined everything for me

    Yeah they do that to some services. My friend was doing amazon rewviews and they downgraded his account and took a bit of cash as well...
  8. B

    A simple ppi method that netted me 500$ for 9 hours of work (noob friendly)

    How do you go about the installers and downloders? I cant seem to understand this. I signed up with sharecash dot org, with a small gta 4 download thing that i made. What kind of installer do i need/what does it do? I cant seem to use google as well bc of me not knowing what to...
  9. B

    Best Way to Monetize over adsense

    I have my ad's blocked and don't even read any if there are any. Im pretty sure you're going to have to try something else, maybe an affilate program?
  10. B

    Some Advice - Life Lessons And Getting Older - Longer Titles Get More Clicks ;)

    Solid advice, but dont bother with mutual funds, try hedge instead. Mutual funds take their cut weather or not they make you any money on your investment, hedge funds get more of a cut the more they make you.
  11. B

    3 Facebook accounts you can hire for promoting

    I have 3 facebook accounts, one with 1k friends, one with 200, and one with 400>800 (havent used it in a while). If you want to hire an account for promoting, or sending invites, or what ever else, shoot me a PM, thanks! Sorry if its in the wrong section, move it to where ever it would belong.
  12. B

    Beat Drops journey to $100/day

    Hello world! This is my first post this online journal, hopefully I'll provide enough value and make some money this time :cool: At the moment, I have $50 in capital to invest. Im going to be looking into adsense+pintrest IG + FB marketing Kindle publishing SEO And maybe something else, bc...
  13. B

    $50 to invest, which route is the best for a noobie?

    How do you learn which keywords convert? Today started a amazon affiliate website with a friend, out plan is to make flyers and go to some highschools and colleges to get some traffic while i get some keywords and put up some reviews, and articles and offer some value on the website.
  14. B

    $50 to invest, which route is the best for a noobie?

    Which languages? I have time on my hands, currently doing fiver gigs making an avg of $10/day with fake girl accounts. Its not much but its raising my capital. Yeah I read the SEO guide and want to test out that route with the local businesses after making some ranked websites. I don't mind...
  15. B

    $50 to invest, which route is the best for a noobie?

    Yeah I am reading every day and am aware of the master one route, was just curious as to whats the easiest thing to do just to get started? Tho there are quite a few posts which send up some red flags in me...
Back
Top