Recent content by balamir

  1. B

    Will Adsense accept my YT channel if I used TTS with ORIGINAL content?

    It will probably be better if you get a freelancer do a voice over.
  2. B

    How to handle 2-5 IG accs manually on Android?

    You can add accounts in Instagram app, it's really easy. Just try it.
  3. B

    Anyone know of a FREE Camtasia alternative?

    why don't use guys just use OBS, i don't understand...
  4. B

    Amazon Niche Question

    Is it better to go with a lower competition niche or go for a top niche (coffee maker for example) if you found a good domain? I think i got one but it seems saturated. Should i go for it or domain is not THAT importat for Amazon affiliate?
  5. B

    LosPollos - Global Smart Link Affiliate Program | Weekly Payments | 24/7 Support

    It's from Breaking Bad, highly doubt they speak Spanish. They may be but it would be a coincidence i think.
  6. B

    PC screen recorder

    Obs is the way to go, use the GPU encoder and you won't see any load on your CPU.
  7. B

    Sites to sell ready-made logos/designs?

    hmm that could work too. I will have to try all :D
  8. B

    Sites to sell ready-made logos/designs?

    haha no, she runs a company. years of work there, a lot of them haven't been used.
  9. B

    Sites to sell ready-made logos/designs?

    Not really, they expect custom made logos, i have ready-made logos i want to sell.
  10. B

    Sites to sell ready-made logos/designs?

    thanks, it looks like what i am looking for. Wonder if it's really active tho.
  11. B

    Sites to sell ready-made logos/designs?

    I have access to hundreds of logos/designs from a relative of mine. Where can i sell these? 99designs? I couldn't understand how it works. Fiverr seems to be too saturated and it is custom order type thing so... I can probably tweak the logos a bit. Any advice?
Back
Top