Recent content by awkey

  1. A

    Facebook Automation Tool

    Hey, can you please PM me and provide your contact, please? As I can't pm yet And thanks others for suggestion, gonna post full info in "Hire" section
  2. A

    Facebook Automation Tool

    Greetings everyone! I'm looking for someone to discuss a little project – developing a tool that helps to automate some basic actions on Facebook (likes, invites, comments, etc) and do some scenarios based on these basic actions by FB profile ID. Is there any developers who experienced in such...
  3. A

    Hey there

    Hope to find it too, but it's tougher than I thought :(
  4. A

    Hey there

    Greetings everyone! Here I'm in a pure digital flesh, name's Niko :) Working in affiliate marketing for the last 6 years, I came here to try to find someone who could help to develop an automatization tool for Facebook, therefore I can't say it loud as I'm a newbie, so here we are, me writing...
Back
Top