Recent content by andreasmauer

  1. A

    Penguin and moving to a new domain

    Hi, I have a domain that got penalized by Penguin 2.1 I guess I am already late for the next update, so I will have to wait an extra update or refresh in order to "maybe" get my rankings back. I can't wait that long, so I am thinking about to start from 0 with a new domain, and use a js...
  2. A

    weird algorithm penalty

    I didnt make the linkbuilding for the site, I am now reponsible of it. Of course I wouldnt try 40% but this is what I got. About the exact/broad I didnt explain correct. I mean 40% of exact and other 40% with broad (before on broad I count both). So the money kw is on 80% of the anchors. About...
  3. A

    weird algorithm penalty

    well, I can blame anothers SEOs that worked before me but this is not the point. Now I got the rankings back and I just wonders what kind of google-dance could it be. After a year stable and ranking 4th and now without making almost any move I got this weird changes. Just if you have some...
  4. A

    weird algorithm penalty

    Lost the rankings I mean not appearing on the first 100. I check it directly on the navigator without being logged and historial deleted. I checked it as well by using proxies, and it was always the same...
  5. A

    weird algorithm penalty

    I was ranking for a really hard kw on position 4. - 5. since a year. The kw have 90.500 local searchs (exact). To got on that position I did lots of links, around 40% exact anchor, and 80% broad anchor. Then 2 weeks ago I lost the rankings for that url and that exactly kw (other kws on the...
Back
Top