Recent content by Adeptus

  1. A

    What about Billibilli?

    I see that billibilli .tv is not popular here. But recently I have tried it... and I think it is worthy alternative to Youtube. Anyone here is using it?
  2. A

    Where I can find follow for follow, like for like?

    Where can I find follows and likes exchanges with real people? No automatized bots?
  3. A

    itchdb - SteamDB but for itch.io

    Link: itchdb.info Someone - not me - made it mainly for developers. itch.io gives you stats for your own project, but it can be difficult to understand how your game is doing across the platform or compare it with everything else being released. With itchdb you can look up your game or...
  4. A

    I am trying to use Telegram on PC

    I don't know if I can install TG on phone, I am absolutely not trying to. As I said - if there is no option to have TG on PC without installing it on phone, than I will not have TG, simple, no need for wasting Your time :)
  5. A

    I am trying to use Telegram on PC

    Which means I will not use Telegram :) If there is no way, than this thread can be closed.
  6. A

    I am trying to use Telegram on PC

    Yes, of course. Thing is that I absolutely don't want to have an account on a phone.
  7. A

    I am trying to use Telegram on PC

    I tried it, still feirts thing it does is asking me to connect with a phone.
  8. A

    Is there any cartoon generator which is REALLY free?

    I am Ok with daily limit. I am ok with watching ads. But if a "free" generator is like "ooooh, you generated one cartoon and used all your free credits, money please" I am not interested.
  9. A

    I am trying to use Telegram on PC

    Ok, but how to do it?
  10. A

    I am trying to use Telegram on PC

    So, I downloaded Telegram for Windows. I installed. I launched. I had an option "Scan from Mobile Telegram" which was demanding to open Telegram on my phone, BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TELEGRAM ON MY PHONE - instead of it I chose "Log in using phone number". I gave my phone numebr... and I get...
  11. A

    Am I the only user here who doesn;t have telegram?

    No, as long as I have to give phone number, no.
  12. A

    Am I the only user here who doesn;t have telegram?

    But I had to share phone number with the administration I think?
  13. A

    Am I the only user here who doesn;t have telegram?

    Oh, wait, so people who want to contact me on telegram, actually want to do (spew) voice conversation? Than double NOPE. Humanity didn't create advanced technological civilization to communicate through grunting from the mouth like animals!
  14. A

    Am I the only user here who doesn;t have telegram?

    Whenever I post something, I get messages "I can help, we can discuss it on telegram", when I answer that I don;t have telegram account (I will not give my phone number to them), it is EOT.
  15. A

    Looking for someone who will make video inspired by my game

    Here is the game: https://adeptus7.itch.io/dominion Video should last 1 - 4 minutes. It can be anything - review, gameplay, fan song, as long as it mentions that it is inspired by the Dominion of Darkness by Adeptus7, available on itch.io (preferably, link for the game). Game was already...
Back
Top