Recent content by abbyknight24

  1. A

    How much my domain worth - qiiip

    I just searched for quiiil.com and that is available for $4 a year.
  2. A

    Change Image to 4 Bit

    This is OK for resizing an image. I need something or a program to alter the image to make it 4 bit from 32 bit.
  3. A

    Change Image to 4 Bit

    Does anybody know how to change an image to a 32 x 32 4bit icon image? Without using Photoshop.
  4. A

    Asshole Fiverr Buyers

    You gave him a good answer but I don't think it will do your ranking much good lol.
  5. A

    HELP! I've gotten 3 viruses in 3 Months!

    I use Kaspersky and I have never had a problem. Sometimes it maybe a bit to good and pulls up programs like AMR or Captchsniper but I am glad I have got it installed.
  6. A

    Wordpress Step by Step Tutorial

    Here is another share, this time a step by step tutorial for using Wordpress from buying a domain to plugins. It includes installing wordpress. Using Plugins. Google Analytics. Google Adsense. Huge list of Pinging sites. and a lot more, hope it helps some people and please enjoy...
  7. A

    2 Free $100 Adword Vouchers

    Here are 2 $100 Adword vouchers on a first come first served basis. No tricks genuine Vouchers. :chicken_w 5AQY-VXSJ-MT6H-AAFE-MFF2 5D9E-F9TR-BLC4-6MHC-62
  8. A

    Adult section in Fiverr like site

    You could do really well with that but you would need a good host or one that could turn a blind eye.
  9. A

    GoDaddy Big Con!!

    I am still waiting for them to reply to my latest email. If I hear nothing back soon I will ring them.
  10. A

    GoDaddy Big Con!!

    It was bought on a buy it now.
  11. A

    GoDaddy Big Con!!

    I have never bought a domain from GoDaddy before, I have learned a lesson.
  12. A

    GUYS ONLY: Is it safe for dating this girl?

    I think you will find that she is really a man.
  13. A

    GoDaddy Big Con!!

    I bought a domain seo-2-go.com earlier from Godaddy through Paypal. Payment went through OK and then I went to my Godaddy account to update the dns to point to my Hostgator account. In my account was no new domain so I left it for a while then went back, still nothing there. I got in touch with...
  14. A

    Indexed in a few hours!!

    Wow! that is really fast but will the site stay there?
Back
Top