Recent content by 1ststudioby

  1. 1ststudioby

    Is Google Ads Threshold Billing Still Working in 2026?

    If you have multiple accounts with the same payment details and they become in debt, you'll almost always get banned.
  2. 1ststudioby

    8 years in prison… over 130 Telegram Stars?

    I already read the news. Basically, there are several Telegram channels owned by popular people who condemned the war in Russia and were declared extremists. The guy who was jailed simply paid to like their channels.
  3. 1ststudioby

    8 years in prison… over 130 Telegram Stars?

    The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws
  4. 1ststudioby

    High risk business web hosting and domain registration

    You can buy inexpensive domains with crypto on dynadot. I have over 40 domains there. VPS, which ignores Zomro abuses, also accepts crypto payments. I've been using it for five years now, and they don't care about voluntary medical insurance.
  5. 1ststudioby

    Payment Gateway for India based SaaS

    What did you expect? India uses rupees, so it's normal to pay in the local currency. Dollars aren't accepted everywhere.
  6. 1ststudioby

    Payment Processor Help

    In which country should payment be accepted?
  7. 1ststudioby

    Someone use Card2Crypto?

    So reliable that their website is no longer working?
  8. 1ststudioby

    Clients for high-risk payment systems in India

    I have a payment processor for the CIS countries. I work with high-risk businesses, meaning we don't conduct any due diligence on our partners and accept virtually any project. We're looking to expand and have decided to explore the Indian market. We currently have gateways set up for P2P and...
  9. 1ststudioby

    Payment Gateway For IPTV?

    What country do you work in?
  10. 1ststudioby

    How to receive payments via credit card?

    I have a payment gateway, 15% commission, withdrawal of funds to OSDT, no KYC
  11. 1ststudioby

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Please send samples
Back
Top