1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would this work?

Discussion in 'FaceBook' started by kasji, Jul 17, 2013.

  1. kasji

    kasji BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2012
    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    7
    Well since Facebook only reaches 17% of total page fans, if i Purchase 83% fake fans to a page of 100k likes. Lets say 830k total likes (730k fake and 100k real) and since facebook need to reach at least 17% active at the moment fans and since the other 83% aren't active profiles, It will reach all real 100k people?

    Hope you guys understand what i said
     
  2. AtomLikes

    AtomLikes BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2013
    Messages:
    77
    Likes Received:
    69
    It can work.But Facebook isn't that dumb they remove the fake profiles also time to time.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1