Discussion in 'Adwords' started by larz54321, Feb 25, 2016.
Is it just because it is seen as harder to get accounts? I am genuinely confused here.
I do a bit of client SEO from time to time and clients sometimes request adwords to be implemented. Other than that, I wouldn't know.
As for coupons, there are ways to get infinity (have to create them of course)... but successful ppl don't need that shit.
Yes, its difficult to run affiliate marketing,
For running such campaigns one must be able to make lot many account with proper billing support and a good cloaker.
If any such help is required then PM me.
As one who has been on this and many other forums for a decade, here's my opinion:
1. Most affiliate marketers think SEO is the greatest thing since sliced bread and think that's the only way to advertise. It's not. By the way, really, there has not been anything better since 1928?
2. Making a profit using PPC is hard for the simple reason that it's not your product. If we sell the same product, you as an affiliate, I have a bit of an advantage in that my profit margin may be 50%, even 100% or more. You get a 5% commission.
So say I buy a product for $20 wholesale and sell it for $40, I have $20 to play with for advertising. An affiliate may sell the same thing for $40 and you may get $2, not a lot of wiggle room and a ten-fold difference from what I can do.
3. Affiliate marketers are for the most part cheap. Many don't want to spend a nickel even if it means they'll make more. It's my opinion. Of course, 1 and 2 above have a lot to do with that as well.
4. I'm sure many just don't want to try PPC (maybe for one or more of the reasons above) or because they think it's hard. Well, nobody said it was going to be easy but doing and relying on SEO only is no piece of cake either. If they are satisfied with their methods, have at it, who am I to argue?
5. Because they may think it's relatively simple and easy, a lot have jumped in and got burned. Many reasons for this: not understanding the system, not evolving with it or not following or understnading the rules.
Seems less so now but years ago, it was "don't use Adwords". I think it's pretty much ingrained now and repeated often so AMs don't use it. There's a myth out there that Google doesn't like affiliates which is not true at all.
It's not because getting an account is hard. It's easy and you only need one. That's part of the problem with AMs getting banned for not following rules and trying to get something for free with the coupons. Or cloaking. You really think you can fool these guys? As thebomb said, successful people don't need that shit. It's also a hell of a way to try to run a business, which most AMs I know say is what they do. It's not a business unless that's all you do and earn a living doing it. Few fall in that category.
1. It costs money while SEO is free. Not much to lose with SEO but with Adwords you can lose.
2. It is difficult to start a new account and even if you somehow get an account up and running it might only last a day to a month. It's just not worth the hassle for most. Don't believe the BS that it's easy to get working accounts. If that were true then there wouldn't be people buying/selling accounts on here.
3. Profit margins smaller because you're paying for clicks.
4. All the good niches that give good money undergo increased scrutiny such as weight loss. It's difficult to try and advertise certain keywords even for legitimate white hat businesses.
5. One mistake can link accounts and they're very good at this.
E-Whoring your services outside BST is BS.
There are lot many people out here hitting me up with there queries, its for experts and buddy its a good way to increase your post when you don't have enough material and knowledge to post elsewhere.
Post some good content and increase your post.
Goodluck and study something...
Wow... You'd to write a lot to explain to me that you ain't e-whoring. hehehe Good Luck Dedushka
Buddy again congrats on 1 more post of yours...
Congrats to you too.
Separate names with a comma.