Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by RedLix, Dec 14, 2013.
Which backlink monitor is the best? What about inspyder backlink monitor?
Have you tried Ahrefs?
There are a lot such as majesticseo, ahrefs, ibacklinkpro etc.. Try the trials and find out which one works for you.
have you tried Google webmaster tools ?:drinking2
other free ones are
Ahrefs, Open Site Explorer ,Backlink Watch ,Small SEO Tools, Majestic SEO ,Analyze Backlinks , WebConfs , Rank Signal ,Web SEO Analytics , Monitor backlinks
I know about all these services but I'm looking for something that will help to organize all of my backlinks in creation process
You can get a free trial and $10 discount here http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackh...der-backlink-monitor-pro-link-management.html
try webmeup .
Ahrefs is the best one for me.
I think inspyder is good if you have a link list of links made by you in your hands. Otherwise i dont think it will have any benefit if you dont have your built link's list... This is what i know of this software so far... Online tools are required to be used if you want to research your existing links and you dont have any list lists with you.
I am using BackLink Monitor and BackLink Watch tools to monitor and watch backlinks and the reason I recommend using both these tools because it is free tool.
Benefits of BackLink Monitor
1) It monitor provides quite in-depth information and getting alerts through email is the best option, so you don?t need to keeping checking each day to see the detailed report.
2) The most distinctive features are graph in the overview dashboard and ability to increase backlinks quality and site traffic based on keyword positioning.
3) You can easily demonstrate & find quality backlinks and avoiding potentially negative ones.
Benefits of BackLink Watch:
1) With this tool you can identify all links to your website, as well as phrases associated with the link and anchor-text.
2) You can also get useful data as page rank, anchor text, total page links outbound. Also you can flag any inbound link as ?nofollow?.
3) Free-to-use, user friendly and no need to download.
However, if you want to know more about both these tools you can check out this article on Linksmanagement.
Try with inspyder.
I am using http://www.openlinkprofiler.org/
it is free
200,000 fresh links per site
Download 1,000 links
I'm using webmasters Good enough
Ahrefs and majesticseo both works fine dude...
ahrefs is good, if you have scrapebox you can run links via it as well
Separate names with a comma.