1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is better to point PBN backlinks?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by Fab1j0, Nov 25, 2016.

  1. Fab1j0

    Fab1j0 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2014
    Messages:
    494
    Likes Received:
    135
    Hello

    I have website, where i have everyting connected homepage-->inner---->categorys and also backlink to homepage from each post.. All the posts and pages are structured like wikipage with table off contents ... So i think if i point pbn backlinks only to homepage, the link juice will do the job right ? All the post on the homepage are connected to the the categorys and pages i want to rank and they are all related.

    Thank you
     
  2. The Data Scientist

    The Data Scientist Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2016
    Messages:
    214
    Likes Received:
    54
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Data Scientist, SEO & Entrepreneur
    Location:
    WWW
    Theoretically it should work but the link juice gets diluted. Some subpages may need direct PBN links in addition.
     
  3. Fab1j0

    Fab1j0 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2014
    Messages:
    494
    Likes Received:
    135
    Yes i know that... But for the start i think it's better to start pointing to homepage , to get some rankings and if needed then also point some backlinks to subpages..

    Thank you
     
  4. The Data Scientist

    The Data Scientist Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2016
    Messages:
    214
    Likes Received:
    54
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Data Scientist, SEO & Entrepreneur
    Location:
    WWW
    That's the right approach.
     
  5. hootsparta

    hootsparta Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1,615
    Likes Received:
    340
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Unique and Spun Blogpost, Real Guest Posting.
    Location:
    Sparta World to BHW
    Home Page:
    Hi,

    On my thoughts if you build 70% of the links to the home page and remaining 30% of the Backlinks to the inner page will give you some better results instead of focusing links only on the homepage
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Burglar SEO

    Burglar SEO Junior Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2017
    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    29
    Gender:
    Female
    The pages with more quality links will ranker higher! that is the logic.

    However unstable search results(depends on the content) ranks your home page only. But the link juice will be passed through the entire website as usual.

    Directing to your home page will also helps user to find more and other relevant content.
     
  7. W9go

    W9go Elite Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2011
    Messages:
    5,205
    Likes Received:
    1,089
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    chasing girls
    Location:
    chasing girls
    if you have subpages which you like to boost extra then link there if not then to the main page.
     
  8. 1stCupOfJava

    1stCupOfJava Newbie

    Joined:
    May 13, 2017
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    2
    IMHO I'd point links to the pages I'd like to rank first or my easy win keywords. I've never had a problem starting link building on inner pages first and then moving onto the homepage when I have some rankings (obviously I don't go nuts here and build thousands of links to inner pages and ignore my homepage, just some quality links). Plus if you're siloing your site (which you appear to be) your link juice will flow back around your site anyway and have an impact on other pages.