Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by The Scarlet Pimp, Sep 13, 2010.
the site is offline, so the links here no longer work correctly...
Is your Right Mouse button OKAY?
buttons work fine... the links still show that http://www.hiderefer.org is not referring...
it's working fine ????
what's wrong ?
I am having the same issue as you. I am using the latest Firefox and Explorer.
i see this message...
Address Not Found
hiderefer.org could not be found. Please check the name and try again.
The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.
* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. ww.mozilla.org instead of www.mozilla.org)
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
Working fine here.
I get this message always
Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at hiderefer.org.
* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Safari can't find the server.
Safari can't open the page "http://hiderefer.org/?http://www.example.com/" because Safari can't find the server "hiderefer.org".
same here, firefox 3.6.9
but it's not really a new problem, i've noticed this 2-3 days ago first
Separate names with a comma.