1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is a MUST READ affiliate marketing book?

Discussion in 'Clickbank' started by amayaxaero, Feb 18, 2013.

  1. amayaxaero

    amayaxaero Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    1
    I want to hear thoughts from those of you making $500+ a month.

    Share your wisdom

    Thanks in advance
     
  2. zenoGlitch

    zenoGlitch Executive VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2009
    Messages:
    963
    Likes Received:
    1,511
    Location:
    Thailand
    First step is to waste a couple years reading worthless books on affiliate marketing.

    If you ever make it past the first step then you will avoid books and advice like the plague and start developing your own systems ;)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Asif WILSON Khan

    Asif WILSON Khan Executive VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2012
    Messages:
    10,112
    Likes Received:
    28,526
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Fun Lovin' Criminal
    Location:
    London
    Home Page:
    Seriously there is enough information on this forum. I have read and bought numerous books on Internet and Affiliate Marketing but there is more information and knowledge here than all those books combined.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. FallenSkywalker

    FallenSkywalker Registered Member

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Messages:
    83
    Likes Received:
    10
    sort through the garbage & learn here

    plan your work, then work your plan

    a ship can't be steered if it's not moving (i have to constantly remind myself of this...)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. amayaxaero

    amayaxaero Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    1
    @zenoGlitch havn't wasted years yet. But I'm at the 10 month mark and have only made one sale. I guess i have a year or so to go

    @W130SN Great! That's what i wanted to hear. Just making sure I'm on the right track.

    Thanks fellas
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. SkyrocketSEO

    SkyrocketSEO Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2012
    Messages:
    4,344
    Likes Received:
    11,238
    Occupation:
    travəlɪŋ
    Location:
    Aibres
    Home Page:
    @zenoGlitch....I don't know how and why but my Antivirus just stoped your VIRAL TUMBLR SCRIPT from nesting inside my pc, any thoughts?
     
  7. platinumedition

    platinumedition Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2012
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    0
    lolllll
     
  8. ReALeST

    ReALeST Power Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2012
    Messages:
    584
    Likes Received:
    399
    I suggest u read The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ Demarco...good luck!:)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. zenoGlitch

    zenoGlitch Executive VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2009
    Messages:
    963
    Likes Received:
    1,511
    Location:
    Thailand
    The IP is blacklisted, i'm getting my host to swap it out.
     
  10. maecenas23

    maecenas23 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1,069
    Likes Received:
    986
    Occupation:
    Full-time worker :D
    Location:
    #RIPCity
    E-books are fine as long as you don't waste all your time by reading get-rich fast schemes.
    You can find much more valuable information by browsing the thread of this forum. Many people are interested to share some details of their success. As long as you are 100% convinced that you want to build a serious biz on-line, there's always a starting point.

    Good luck!
     
  11. BlackHat3

    BlackHat3 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2012
    Messages:
    242
    Likes Received:
    94
    You should read a range of books about landing page design, copywriting, general marketing books, ppc. However, don't pay for any of them. Reading all that will give you 20% and experience and networking will give you the other 80%. I am just jumping into this myself but if it is anything like learning SEO then that will be the case.
     
  12. testoman

    testoman Registered Member

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2008
    Messages:
    97
    Likes Received:
    11
    Occupation:
    manwhore
    theres enough information on this forum about affiliate marketing.
     
  13. edgematch

    edgematch Elite Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2010
    Messages:
    2,538
    Likes Received:
    1,949
    Occupation:
    You can never guess!
    Location:
    :noitacoL
    begin with several wsos. I know some of them suck but you can also get useful info
     
  14. amayaxaero

    amayaxaero Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    1
    what are wsos?
     
  15. nesquik911

    nesquik911 Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2012
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    4
    Warrior Special Offers. You can download most of them here on the forums. 99% are trash but the remaining 1% is worth dealing with it.
     
  16. ContentLockPro

    ContentLockPro Power Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2012
    Messages:
    723
    Likes Received:
    129
    I think you will have more success if you use content lock software with a CPA offer which will require someone to complete
    the offer (enabeling you to get paid) to inlock the page you are locking.
     
  17. -Jericho-

    -Jericho- Jr. Executive VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2010
    Messages:
    2,849
    Likes Received:
    1,704
    Location:
    Stalking My Ex-Wife
    Most of them suck but many are based on the same rehashed ideas.

    They're good to get a general idea of things and come up with your own spins but don't believe the hype of anything you read.

    Work on the concept "get rich slow".

    First thing you need to do is breakdown the basic fundamentals:

    - Offers you want to promote - can be your own or others
    - Traffic sources/Marketing methods
    - Converting the traffic