1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does "Email Submit" really mean ?

Discussion in 'CPA' started by BlackHatWhiteHearth, Dec 29, 2012.

  1. BlackHatWhiteHearth

    BlackHatWhiteHearth BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2012
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    9
    What does "Email Submit" really mean ? Do i get the conversation when the email is submitted, or the user has to fill countless of surveys and personal data ?
    Thanks.
     
  2. Smart SEO

    Smart SEO Senior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2011
    Messages:
    857
    Likes Received:
    759
    Location:
    Google HQ
    The true meaning (the meaning that CPA companies want us to think) is that you get paid as soon as a valid email is enetred and submitted.

    Of course we all know thats Bullshit or else we could make millions easily. After many days of testing from multiple networks iv found out that about 10-20% of the time it converts on the actual email submit. The other 80% of the time, it wont convert until the visitor completed the next page (normally home address, phone number etc).

    Hope this helps, and also welcome to the forum :)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. trustedfire9

    trustedfire9 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    Messages:
    2,116
    Likes Received:
    1,786
    mean the offer convert after email submit and you will get paid , but if the all traffic email submit only without other pages
    the advertiser will be not happy and will ask your network to push your traffic .
     
  4. trustedfire9

    trustedfire9 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    Messages:
    2,116
    Likes Received:
    1,786
    not all of the networks shaving hard like this , shaving rate depends the networks ........
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. BlackHatWhiteHearth

    BlackHatWhiteHearth BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2012
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    9
    Thank you for your responses, i tested a few offers and i wasn't satisfied with the results(i sent ~2000 unique US visitors). My conversation rate was < 1%
    Recently i got approved from adscendmedia, but i am unable to view the offers. I have tried dozens of US proxies with 6-7 offers.
    The page says the offer is not available in my country and is redirecting me to some shitty IPAD/IPHONE offers. Any suggestions ?

    Thank you.
     
  6. trustedfire9

    trustedfire9 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    Messages:
    2,116
    Likes Received:
    1,786
    try to check the landing page link not your aff link first , if use US proxy you should see it try to use private proxy ....

     
  7. cutty

    cutty BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2010
    Messages:
    148
    Likes Received:
    53
    Private proxies are the only way to go imo. If you are going to do it, do it right..
     
  8. ProLion

    ProLion Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2011
    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    24
    Occupation:
    Affiliate Marketer
    Home Page:
    Most offers you'll find in "email submits" category on the networks today will convert after user fill out all info on couple of pages,their address,age (18+ needed),shoes number,pets name...MaxBounty has "REAL" email submits,all of them,but they dont allow incent.