1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do with your ClickBank Money?

Discussion in 'Clickbank' started by blackhatsami, Nov 2, 2014.

  1. blackhatsami

    blackhatsami Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2013
    Messages:
    265
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    London, England
    So after seeing and hearing of many people earning 10s of thousands of dollars a week/month, I always wonder what they spend all this money on! House? Car? Holidays? Family? Women..:eek:...Men? If i was making that much I woudn't even know what to do with it!
    So tell me: What do you do with your clickbank money?
     
  2. natedogg

    natedogg Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2012
    Messages:
    390
    Likes Received:
    104
    Occupation:
    IM, Sales
    Location:
    Computer
    Scale it up or reinvest it in other projects. I don't earn 10 thousand a month or week but I do pretty good with Clickbank.
     
  3. blackhatsami

    blackhatsami Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2013
    Messages:
    265
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    London, England
    Ah i see good idea. Has clickbank been updating for the past 24hrs for you? I clicked my hop link about twice yesterday to see but no hops. None today either. 2 Days ago it was fine
     
  4. mancar487

    mancar487 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Messages:
    1,701
    Likes Received:
    1,960
    Occupation:
    Clickbank Platinum Vendor
    Roughly:

    60% I save (and eventually I invest in real estate)
    15% I re-invest in my online ventures/business overheads
    15% living expenses (wife + 2 kids!)
    10% I invest in stocks
     
  5. rjd1265

    rjd1265 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Messages:
    301
    Likes Received:
    269
    Location:
    Green Bay, WI
    Why dont you make that amount and find out for yourself!
     
  6. himanuzo

    himanuzo Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1,342
    Likes Received:
    277
    Location:
    Asia
    Home Page:
    Reinvest the profit for building a bigger business either online or offline.
     
  7. aqibarif74

    aqibarif74 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2013
    Messages:
    1,843
    Likes Received:
    468
    Occupation:
    Founder of Aheadhost.com
    Home Page:
    it is kept for investing on money site.
     
  8. stormkay

    stormkay Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2014
    Messages:
    184
    Likes Received:
    53
    Home Page:
    you started making money from CB? thats good buddy... scale up
     
  9. stormkay

    stormkay Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2014
    Messages:
    184
    Likes Received:
    53
    Home Page:
    i use 70% of my earning for movie making and the rest 30% for survival ;)
     
  10. ozzieoz

    ozzieoz Junior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2013
    Messages:
    120
    Likes Received:
    15
    Occupation:
    PPC MAN
    Location:
    South Africa
    Re-invest in additional campaigns or knowledge.
     
  11. Shane1

    Shane1 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2010
    Messages:
    74
    Likes Received:
    1
    Save it for a rainy day while always keeping an eye out for where I can reinvest it.