Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by jefis, May 21, 2020 at 7:08 PM.
One and only one: Death
Welp, I casually hit the second page to see what everyone enjoys but looks like things took a darker turn.
Care to elaborate?
My future with my wife.
- Football/Soccer playing and watching
- Jazz + Wine
- Improving myself
I didn't actually forget it. I love cars, but it's hard to add as a passion. Because I'd have to be a multi-millionaire to truly experience all kinds of different cars.
Sure, I love to look at them and fantasize about my next car, but it's not passion.
It's similar to all things luxury - watches, houses, yachts. I love them all, but they're not something I can say I'm passionate about. Not until later in life perhaps...
Well, the last book which I just read is Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by Curtis Jackson (50 Cent).
And no, the book isn't as much about 50 Cent, but it's more about entrepreneurship and how to be successful. It's actually a very good book.
About movies: no idea where to start. There are so many good movies and different genres.
One of the best movies this year is The Gentlemen. Watch it!
Recommend me something. 95% chance that I'll already know it, but it's always great to hear what others are listening to.
I'm passionate about building with LEGO, make some awesome thing from scratch like Italian style buildings or things from RL. Further I'm really into DJ'ing, doing it daily after I'm done with my work for the day.
Nothing. I am depressed (confirmed from a doctor) and I lost interest in everything I do. But I like to watch movies and play games, but not as much as I used to. Currently trying to get out of this mess so I enjoy life some more.
A long time ago my passion is about friends, girls, smoking, chilling but now I'm interested in only making money and I'm sure that I'm going to explore new places, meeting new people in future...
1) Programming - This is a passion I had since my childhood. The only type of programming I don't like would be assembly language. That's a bit too hard for me. I am quite passionate about the other types.
2) Alcohol - I used to be an alcoholic till I got married. Now a days, it is mostly a weekend thing for me. I still enjoy good rum, beer and whiskey.
3) Tech gadgets - I can't get enough of it. I sometime feel that I am still a kid, when it comes to getting new gadgets.
4) Knives - I know, it is a weird passion. Don't judge me please. I love good quality handmade knives. I dunno why though lol.
5) Music - I am mostly a psychedelic music person. Pink Floyd and Dream Theater are my favorites. I do enjoy classical music too. I love to play guitar, but I suck at it lol.
6) My family - My son, my parents and my wife. I am quite passionate about making their lives better.
7) Travelling, and trekking - I miss it so much these days. Once the travel industry resumes operations, I am gonna go for a mountain trip for sure. I can't take this shit anymore.
8) What else? Not sure...
Video games, Food, Culinary Traveling,Tech
Tech Gadgets! Love em!
Startups and entrepreneurship
Cars and e vehicles
Tourism and travel
Games and VR
Long walks are really great.
Learn new things
beer and whores
Separate names with a comma.