Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by elchacha, Nov 9, 2017.
that wat i gonna do
McDonald's paying well now then lol!
J U N K
T H R E A D
today im going to buy taki fuego chips
I need think hownmake money
You'll be banned before then lol!
You better not let us down.
You need to make money to buy taki fuego chips?
and how we are supposed to watch ?
Shouldn't this be in the lounge?
Watch me throw money... that is what I will not do. lol
i bought flamin hot cheeto for 1.69 dolla
i found penny in ground
total invest: 1.68
as i think about makin money i gonna buy a chicken sandwich 2morrow
thinking lot work
very useful thread
Where can I watch you make money? lol
I tried those for the first time last weekend. That's a gamble. Like 80% of them are spicy but not too bad. The other 20% makes my nose run.
I know you gonna make money, but the amount is questionable.
yeah taki fuego is mixed bag. i like them cus they r super strong. wash it down with coke good stuff
i ate 2 chicken sandwiches ever since my last post. then i eat mcdonalds quarter pounder burger, vegetable pizza, a big mac with fries nd soda, nd some other food
i think i spend 20 dollars on food
i got a amazon merch account. makes me 50 bucks a week cant wait 4 tier up
im doing some ok sales on amazon seller central. i made 400 doing dropshipping
i got some other plans. i wanna work on a fb fan page. i also got a 5k instagram page that i want to get around to monetizing. gonna sell physical products
i keep on forgetting to send pictures of the food. will do next time
i was playing this game it good.
here a picture
worlds best listing site #business List Inc
Good luck dude, how much you gonna spend on food tomorrow?
Separate names with a comma.