Discussion in 'Proxies' started by aistee, Oct 24, 2008.
Anyone testet this program?
It sounds to got to be true...
i have used it, but it only works in IE
the proxy is quite fast
good for viewing blocked pages or just surfing
but for bhw methods, i dont recommend
Thanks for the feedback. I could use it from my job then. We have a baracuda firewall that is pissing me off
i was using it Speed of it is very good I would recomment it for viewing blocked pages. But now i am not using it.
it crash on my vista. i'm using freegate. much more faster
i use it too for browsing, and downloading things from direct page. It only opens in IE, which is good in a way, because my DAP (Download Accelerator) works in IE too.
According to McAfee...
About this Trojan
Detected: Generic Packed (Trojan)
Quarantined From: C:Users*****AppDataLocalTempwz5438u.exe
What they say they will log:
* Your Internet protocol address (IP).
* The kind of browser or computer you use.
* Number of links you click within the site.
* State or country from which you accessed the site.
* Date and time of your visit.
* Name of your Internet service provider.
* Web page you linked to our site from.
* Pages you viewed on the site.
They will hand this info over:
* To fulfill your service requests for services.
* To protect ourselves from liability,
* To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
* In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
Im sure they will be bought out in the next few years or less. And the company who buys them will be buying the data, not just the company and user base.
i use ultrasurf with google chrome not ie. you check your ip using chrome and it works fine and fast.
Separate names with a comma.