1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two separate probs using RSS module in WProbot3

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by rlugo29, Oct 15, 2010.

  1. rlugo29

    rlugo29 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Messages:
    145
    Likes Received:
    5
    Occupation:
    just a squirrel trying to get a nut
    Location:
    Largo, Florida
    I added two different RSS campaigns to my blog using the RSS module in WProbot. The 1st campaign was running fine for two weeks. Then I added the second campaign, and the 1st one quit posting. Here is the error message I get on the 1st one: Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/rlugo29/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp3/wprobot.php on line 1859
    Anyone know what this is about???

    The prob with the second campaign is that some of the images are broken, but they are only broken when viewing from Internet Explorer.
    Whats up with that???
     
  2. rlugo29

    rlugo29 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Messages:
    145
    Likes Received:
    5
    Occupation:
    just a squirrel trying to get a nut
    Location:
    Largo, Florida
    No one???
     
  3. TimMe

    TimMe Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    1
    how about asking this question in the wp robot forum, as the owner of wp robot will likely be more of a help for you with this question!:)
     
  4. rlugo29

    rlugo29 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Messages:
    145
    Likes Received:
    5
    Occupation:
    just a squirrel trying to get a nut
    Location:
    Largo, Florida
    I just found that forum. I was asking on the WP forum and got no luv.
     
  5. TimMe

    TimMe Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    1
    dude this guy is not a robot working 24/7 he just programmed a robot :)